• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

drama

quantumize

TRIBE Member
I was with a girlfriend until Jan

We broke up

I took a part time job to keep busy AND for extra cash. I made friends with a few new people including Kristen. She is a manager there and we chill and stuff. I was starting to think I had a crush on her, but recently decided I don't and that I was just shoping around for booty.

I have been ducking her latley. I have declined to go to the May 24 party.

So last night I was closing, as I do 6 nights a week [closing OWNS !!] and another manager Gillian, asked me wahst the deal with me and Kristen. I tell herthere is no deal. I tell her were justfriends like me and Gillian are and we laugh it off.

The truth is I do kinda like Kristen but this is a career for her. She moved here from Guelph to take the job. I cant talk to her about this... can i ?

PLEASE dont troll thsi thread
PLEASE dont discuss anal

this thread isnt supposed to be funny or interesting, I just want some advice

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
PLEASE dont discuss anal

lol

What made you decide you didn't like her and that you were just on a booty hunt? She's probably wondering why you were all warm then suddenly all cold like that.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
The truth is I do kinda like Kristen but this is a career for her. She moved here from Guelph to take the job. I cant talk to her about this... can i ?

Stop thinking about tomorrow next week and next month. The future is just that and isn't written. Yes this may very well be a career for her and not for you but thats irrelevent to today. Go out have a good time see if there is a connection or not and enjoy what comes of it. Stop thinking with your head cause your complicating something that so far doesn't exsist.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Just do what feels right. If you truly like this girl, tell her. This way you wont have any regrets.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i've considered talking to her, but its a bad position to put her in. what do i say...

"hey kristen, i want you to give me a tromboner ?"

if the answers yes she could loose her job

if the answers no... welcome to the world of awkward

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
quantumize said:
I was with a girlfriend until Jan

We broke up

I took a part time job to keep busy AND for extra cash. I made friends with a few new people including Kristen. She is a manager there and we chill and stuff. I was starting to think I had a crush on her, but recently decided I don't and that I was just shoping around for booty.

I have been ducking her latley. I have declined to go to the May 24 party.

So last night I was closing, as I do 6 nights a week [closing OWNS !!] and another manager Gillian, asked me wahst the deal with me and Kristen. I tell herthere is no deal. I tell her were justfriends like me and Gillian are and we laugh it off.

PLEASE dont discuss anal

this thread isnt supposed to be funny or interesting, I just want some advice

This is Tribe.... it's all trolling here.

deevah

TRIBE Member
stop being weak and make up your mind
do you want her or don't?
don't input her goals to try and rationalize the situation

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Why does Gillian think that there was something between you and Kristen?

How close are Gillian and Kirsten, and is it possible that Kirsten went all grade school and asked Gillian to ask you what the deal was, and if that was the case, did you just bungle the whole thing by telling Gillian you were just friends?

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
I find the easiest way is to go out with her and grab a few drinks. When you are comfortable mention something about having a crush on her. Mention you love working together because she is such a fun person to be around. Compliment her on everything non sexual to gain that respect and trust.

Caz

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
i've considered talking to her, but its a bad position to put her in. what do i say...

wayta not make it funny or interesting. I'm interested! that was kinda funny!

edit: give her the portugese breakfast. After that she'll quit her job and clean your house

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:

How about

"So have you heard all this talk about us? Everyone is all interested in us. As if there is an us. Is there an us?"

_____

"Yeah it's weird we were just like, friends and shit and now everyone thinks we're together. Wanna fuck?"

_____

"We used to hang out a lot more, and lately we haven't. I just wanted you to know that it's because I assumed something was going on then got cold feet. And I'm gay."

_____

"You're a lot of fun and I like being around you, but I'm a little unclear as to your interests, or even my interests, and the work situation tends to make it kind of complicated. Are you any good at cross country skiing?"

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Joe ..... for the billionth time .... talk to her. If you decide you really like her and want to hook up, you can always quit, non? After all this is your second job and you get paid a decent wage at the first! Quite making drama where there is none! ;)

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Why does Gillian think that there was something between you and Kristen?

How close are Gillian and Kirsten, and is it possible that Kirsten went all grade school and asked Gillian to ask you what the deal was, and if that was the case, did you just bungle the whole thing by telling Gillian you were just friends?

this is exactly what i was thinking.

but i dont think i bungled it at all, i think i put her on her toes

chooch

TRIBE Member
question...why did you start the tread with this statement ??? "I was with a girlfriend until Jan"

if this past girlfriend came back into the picture would you want to go back with her? if so, you aren't ready to start something with someone else...

Last edited:

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i would not get back with the ex. she called me on the easter long weekend asking me if i wanted to chill, i declined

i just dont want to get rejected than have to work with Kristen as a manager