• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Drafter for Architectural Design

2canplay

TRIBE Member
Hi,

We need a drafter proficient in AutoCad design.

1-3 years experience in AutoCad drafting
Experience in drafting hospitality projects a big plus (stores, restaurants, etc.)
Yonge and Lawrence location

$32-35K + benefits.

pm me is you are interested or if you know of anyone who might be.

Dave.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

panwon

TRIBE Member
Ryerson grad

Dave,

My name is Ryan Panos and i am a recent graduate of Ryerson University Architectural Science department. I can send you a zip file with my resume, and some Autocad work i have done if you like. My email address is panwon@hotmail.com, email me if you would like to see some of my work.

-Ryan Panos

2canplay

TRIBE Member
panwon said:
Dave,

My name is Ryan Panos and i am a recent graduate of Ryerson University Architectural Science department. I can send you a zip file with my resume, and some Autocad work i have done if you like. My email address is panwon@hotmail.com, email me if you would like to see some of my work.

-Ryan Panos

Sorry man. I just saw this post. Thanks Ryan, but we are looking for someone with 1-3 years experience (even pre-school experience).

PM me to discuss.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
weird...my gf has 15 years experience in construction...stores...and Autocad experience up the ying yang.
i find your starting salary of $30000/$35000 a bit wierd.
youre asking for 3 years experience...having 3 years experience would garner the person being worth WAYYYYY more than $35000 a year.

2canplay

TRIBE Member
Well, its pretty much entry-level. But the market doesn't lie...An AutoCad professional with 20+ years experience, as a supervisor, was asking from us $32K. I think its a pretty saturated market - the colleges seem to churning out a lot of AutoCad students. As well, a supplier of ours recently laid off 7 of his 10 drafters and is getting the work done from India.

Anyways, we'll see...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rhyss

TRIBE Member
Calgary is the place to be for any type of construction personel. My designers are looking for intermediate Architectural Technologists to no avail.