• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

dr. cosa on sunshine girls

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
respect to whoever posted a good thread last night about pictures of naked girls in shops and job sites, it made me think about this phenomenon.....

------------------

i remember stealing glances at the Dewalt Tools calendars at my dad's shop when i was a kid, back some of the girls were topless holding up the latest drill or sawzall. the title said it all "Dewalt power tools : for men who love to screw"

it reminded me growing up around the construction sites. it was there youd always find cut outs of girls, usually the Sunshine Girl all over the walls. day after day new girls would go up as the faded ones from months before would come down, ah the cycle of life.

Just seeing those girls with teased bangs, hoop earings in bikini's, cut off tops and leahter pants was priceless stuff for a curious 11 year old in the 80's. Many a construction site downtown had Sunshine girls tacked to walls after foundations were poured. often walls were put up right over the collages of girls, sort of as a tribute to the ladies that made the day that much brighter. they were forever embossed in the office towers of our city, behind the razor thin veneer of civility that marks the white collar office lies entire walls covered in smut. i like that thought.

I used to wonder if many centuries from now long after our civilization was wiped out from natural disasters or nuclear ambition, if future people would find beind the walls of ancient buildings those cutouts of Sunshine girls and wonder why they were there, if they served any structural purpose, and what "horses" were, and why Sunshine girls generally enjoyed riding them.

deep stuff for a kid covered in sawdust, and not the kind of thoughfullness that is generally appreciated by construction workers, so i kept my mouth shut and kept sweeping. It was times like those i truly understood how much i loved stories and how much i hated construction.

i guess i was lucky to figure that out early on, just as i was writing this story my mom came over to my office and still upset that im not married yet shared some words of wisdom with me this week,

she said "dr. cosa youre very lucky, you have a university degree, a good job and your parents are very good looking." She was probally right in an odd and incomprehensible way. Im not even sure how it ties into my story about sunshine girls but i guess thats the whole point: the ability to come up with confusing stories runs in the family.

Tam Biet,

dr. cosa MD
doctor of nothing.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Kinger

TRIBE Member
One of my friends has been a sunshine girl three times. I always find it amusing what they write about her at the bottom. For once I would like it to read the truth.

"In her sparetime she likes to party and do drugs until she is an emotional basketcase*. She is single if you are willing to spend all your cash on her."

I have to admit though. These types of girls are awesome to go partying with as long as you're not the sucker with the wallet out.

*Emotional basketcases are the best cause thats when they feel really lonely in life and they get really dirty.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Kinger said:
One of my friends has been a sunshine girl three times. I always find it amusing what they write about her at the bottom. For once I would like it to read the truth.

"In her sparetime she likes to party and do drugs until she is an emotional basketcase*. She is single if you are willing to spend all your cash on her."

I have to admit though. These types of girls are awesome to go partying with as long as you're not the sucker with the wallet out.

*Emotional basketcases are the best cause thats when they feel really lonely in life and they get really dirty.

I love it when girls pose in the sun, or at car shows and refer to themelselves as "models".

Yeah....Riiiiight....

Kinger

TRIBE Member
Mr_Furious said:
I love it when girls pose in the sun, or at car shows and refer to themelselves as "models".

Yeah....Riiiiight....

Well technically those b-rods at the car shows are models cause they're getting paid to be looking good. For what they're doing they don't get paid bad either. About $50 an hour. The term model isn't limited to supermodels.
Besides alot of those chicks at the carshows are selling their calendars too.

The ones I think are hilarious are the Sunshine girls who put "aspires to be a model".

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
Anyone can be a model.

George_Costanza.JPG

Hand model (until he burned his hands on an iron). (September 23, 1993)