• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Downtown Restaurants w/ rats

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
so, any places we should watch out for?

I've seen rats/mice @

Hemingways
Doghouse Rileys
Regal Beagle (Selenas)

hmmmmmmmmm....

Bumbaclat

PS I know they have them everywhere.... but list places that are really bad.

starr

TRIBE Member
I don't know about rats, but I once saw an earwig on my table @ New Ho King

Haven't gone back

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

larazz

TRIBE Member
^^ eeww.. i always check my Mc donalds burger before I eat it ..just in case there's a rat b/w the bun...
wasn't there a women who found something like a rat in her burger once?

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tayo
Perhaps that implies that the area north of Bloor is completely radioactive.
no but its sewer system works, the foundations are newer and much better and they are furthur up hill. Toronto is one of the few cities where downtown is actually down and uptown is really up.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Are you guys sure that they're actually rats and not just mice? Because there's a huge difference.

That being said, after having SO many friends that work in the restaurant industry, i've just learned to accept this as part of the industry.

You serve food, you get mice.

Maybe I'm not grossed out as easily, but i've just learned to accept the fact that most restaurants have bugs, mice, etc.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
...or the food isn't as tasty.
That's an interesting take.

Me and my friends have often said, the best chinese resautanrants are the ones with the roaches. Cuz if the roaches won't even eat it, why would I?

starr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious
Are you guys sure that they're actually rats and not just mice? Because there's a huge difference.

That being said, after having SO many friends that work in the restaurant industry, i've just learned to accept this as part of the industry.

You serve food, you get mice.

Maybe I'm not grossed out as easily, but i've just learned to accept the fact that most restaurants have bugs, mice, etc.
I agree with Will.

I think they are probably mice and not rats. I've seen mice some places, I don't think I've ever seen a rat.

I also assume that most restaurants have mice, but not bugs.

If they DO have bugs, that's fine as long as I don't know about it.

It really disgusts me, and I can just never go back. I know it's all in my head, but still....gross!

tayo

TRIBE Member
no but its sewer system works, the foundations are newer and much better and they are furthur up hill.
are you sure? because i really thought it was because of the radioactivity.

vench

TRIBE Promoter
I saw a mouse once at 7 West.

haven't gone back.

mind you...it's just overpriced food anyways...and I never really liked it to begin with.

vench

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
^^^That's blasphemy!

7-west is one of my favourite places to eat, drink, chill.

As I mentioned before. I'm sure everyone has at least one story about each establishment in this city.

It's hard to keep a restaurant free from rodents. I think of it as being at a picnic and trying to keep the flies off.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Back in the day when I was a beer delivery guy, I saw cockroaches in just about every restaurant that I delivered to.

There was a place on Dundas called Raj Mahal. I went downstairs in this place and there was a huge rat, covered with about 1 million bugs. :(

I reckon that was one of the biggest rats that I have ever seen.

Scarlett

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SuperKennyK

There was a place on Dundas called Raj Mahal. I went downstairs in this place and there was a huge rat, covered with about 1 million bugs. :(

I reckon that was one of the biggest rats that I have ever seen.

eew