• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Downtown Petstore w/ rats

tayo

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know a nice clean legitimate petstore in the downtown area, like near a subway station perhaps?

Or alternatively does anyone have baby rats they want to get rid of?

(They will be pets)

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I'm pretty sure Menagerie has them.
I'm too lazy to look their number up for you though.
They're on Parliament around wellesley or so.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

lucky1

TRIBE Member
The pet store in China town mall probbly.

I buy aquarium stuff there now and then and the store seems pretty well kept. All the fish I bought there are mostly still kicken for a couple years now. And the tanks are usually clean so I would trust the rat cages are the same way

(south west corner of spadina and dundas.)

beaker

TRIBE Member
there's a pet store in the eglinton centre at yonge/eglinton. i went there once and the rats were being advertised with a sign that said "Intelligent Pets!". and sure enough, these rats were busy slowly chewing their way out of their cages.

jmaggs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by beaker
there's a pet store in the eglinton centre at yonge/eglinton. i went there once and the rats were being advertised with a sign that said "Intelligent Pets!". and sure enough, these rats were busy slowly chewing their way out of their cages.
Like Squirrely's "Magic Mickey Mouse chewing" rat?

Hey Matt!

Maggs :D

ian

TRIBE Member
I just cleaned my new garage and discovered a little nest of large wild rats who I evicted. You may be interested in one of them, I'm sure they are still around our alleyway somewhere. Oh, they were about the size of small cats though.

-ian g.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain