• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Downloading sets?

kuba

TRIBE Member
Quick Q: What's a good place to download sets? Essential mixes and all that...

(not soulseek, but directly from a site)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
deep said:
Mixing Bowl

Back to this...I find the majority of the users are from the UK, and have all those "tape pack" collections that we used to drool over in the late nineties on this side of the pond ripped onto MP3's.

My oldschool collection has grown exponentially since I discovered this site.

deep

TRIBE Member
I think he might have meant that he wanted something along the lines lines of Livesets, i.e. sets hosted in temporary webspace so mp3s can just be right clicked and saved.

green_souljah said:
Back to this...I find the majority of the users are from the UK, and have all those "tape pack" collections that we used to drool over in the late nineties on this side of the pond ripped onto MP3's.

My oldschool collection has grown exponentially since I discovered this site.

Yeah, some guy who worked at some Swiss radio station put up some lossless FLACs of Underworld shows taken straight from a DAT source. Fucking crazy to find something that rare and in that high quality.

kuba

TRIBE Member
xopus said:
its www.livesets.com not .org

and this may be stating the obvious, but how about the DJ Mixes forum?
lots of great stuff in there.

edit...lurker beat me to it.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH>.. I'm having a moron moment. Totally forgot!

Thanks to every1

d.code

TRIBE Member
Get Azerus for mac.

Don't get Tomato or anything like that...

I found the 2 hour switch essential mix from 2004 on here but there are no seeds. Ive been looking for this for loooong time.

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
d.code said:
I found the 2 hour switch essential mix from 2004 on here but there are no seeds. Ive been looking for this for loooong time.

Essential Mix 2004-01-11 - Switch.mp3?

168,498KB?

Where do you want it?