• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Down town photo booth locations?

Sassy

TRIBE Member
I know I could probably google this but all of you are such a wealth of information that I figured this would be faster and I am in a rush...

Can anyone list some down town photo booth locations?

I need to get some passport pictures taken.

I live at Isabella & Jarvis, so I am looking for the closest location.

Thanks in advance! :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
I thought maybe you had a new boytfriend and you were going to take some "wheee, we're young and having fun" style photo's. :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Can you use photobooth photos for that? I thought they needed the stamp on the back that photo places use.

edit:

http://www.ppt.gc.ca/can/photos_e.aspx

Photos must be taken by a commercial photographer.
The name of the photographer or studio, the address and the date the photo was taken (not the date the photo was printed) must be provided directly on the back of one photo (see illustration). Stick-on labels are unacceptable. Sufficient space must be allowed for the name of the applicant, the signature of a guarantor and the guarantor's declaration.
Photos must be originals, not taken from an existing photo.

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
I thought maybe you had a new boytfriend and you were going to take some "wheee, we're young and having fun" style photo's. :p

haha, as if! !!

I know we haven't seen each other in a long time Adam, but come on, just because I went back to school and have been in hiding it doesn't mean that I have changed that much. ;)

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Sassy said:
in the manulife building?

(thanks! :) )

no, it's that little mall right across the street from 7 West- but you can enter from Charles St.

in the camera shop! they'll take your picture for you. :)

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Sassy said:
haha, as if! !!

I know we haven't seen each other in a long time Adam, but come on, just because I went back to school and have been in hiding it doesn't mean that I have changed that much. ;)

LOL, good to hear!

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Oh Wow, thanks rejenerate and stargurl - jesus, that changes everything - so where am I meant to go to take these kind of photos? Anyone know of a studio down town close by me? ick, this sucks.

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
There's a small place in the lower councourse/ path between the Bay department store and the Sheraton Hotel. I think it says they process the pics within a few minutes, but not sure of cost or the name of the place.

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Ok, apparently I am new or something - there is a Black's near my mom's house, have to go there for dinner tonight so I will just drop by there and get them done.

I am super glad I posted this thread on Tribe, other wise that would have been a wasted visit to the passport office tomorrow mornning, not to mention that I would have looked like an idiot, haha :p

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
go somewhere a little better. Some ridicualous amount of photos get sent in and then rejected. It's worth getting it done right the first time.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i'm telling ya, get your passport photo at the camera shop across from 7 West. it's like a 5 minute walk from you and they do it all the time.....

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Alright, I am going to go to the one across from 7West and do it propah!

Thanks guys, I can always count on Tribe :)

Reflex

TRIBE Member
Just in case you don't know already, you're also no longer allowed to smile in passport photos. So remember to look grim and expressionless. woohoo.

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Sassy said:
I am super glad I posted this thread on Tribe, other wise that would have been a wasted visit to the passport office tomorrow mornning, not to mention that I would have looked like an idiot, haha :p

You do know you have to get them signed by someone to vouch for your identity, right?