• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Doug Ford, Premier

The Sun needs to do everything they can - no matter how sleazy - to keep themselves afloat. They're a lot closer to the edge that they're letting on and can't get new revenue.

Ever since Ezra left and the tv station closed down, they haven't recovered.

Last edited:

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I think the internet arrived to take their advertising and eyeballs elsewhere, the corporate raiders gutted the Newsroom of all the journalists that covered local beats like it has The Star, too.

Don't worry, I'm sure Paul Godfrey is standing ready to take millions for his consulting fees to swap then close all sorts of the chains affiliates again at a moment's notice...

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I think the internet arrived to take their advertising and eyeballs elsewhere, the corporate raiders gutted the Newsroom of all the journalists that covered local beats like it has The Star, too.

Don't worry, I'm sure Paul Godfrey is standing ready to take millions for his consulting fees to swap then close all sorts of the chains affiliates again at a moment's notice...
BINGO.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
It's as though DoFo thought that two weeks after the vaccines began being rolled out it was over and he could get to work campaigning about how great everything was in Ontario with Federal tax payer money falling from trees

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
This is what happens when you vote for a silver spoon-fed high-school hash dealer, who inherited a multi-million dollar company from his daddy. Way to go, Ontario!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
It's almost as though Ontarians should have seen it coming. If only there were some indication Hash Ford Deco Label Shittabyss Man wasn't any good...
They just hated the one that that came before him and wanted her out. Guess what? The electorate get exactly what they deserve, EVERY TIME. ...while bitching from their couches. People care about tax-cuts and rebates. They don’t think about social issues, infrastructure or small-businesses. ...at least not until it’s too late. Humans are selfish motherfuckers and THIS is the result.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
D5-DA340-B-0968-45-A1-BBA6-C9907-E8-A91-FF.jpg

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
What's even sadder is that when the criminal negligence lawsuits happen, us taxpayers will be on the hook for bringing them, and settling them.

If any member of the ford family runs for office again it will be too soon.