• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Doug Ford, Premier

I am so sick of Ford's campaigning. Even now he is flooding news channels with all this shit about how he is a 'streetfighter'. It's all a pile of horseshit.
He's panicking because his approval rating took a 20% dive over the last 2 months.

And because he's going to have to answer for the long care facility disaster that's eventually going to come to light, and ansser for the unspent federal money that was meant for the pandemic, but he wants to use it to pay off all the debt his government has accumulated so far.

Just like his fuck up brother.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I expect DoFo to step away before the next election, handing off to Elliott or who knows, a la Harris & Eve's, McGuinty & what's her name... This pandemic shit show is criminally bad.

I, for one, completely believe DoFo's claim that he had no idea that the Finance Minister was vacationing in St. Barts. I'm sure he thought that the palm trees in the background were part of the Ajax Ontario landscape.

catilyst

TRIBE Member
^ No - today Ford stated that he did know earlier Phillips was out of the country and admitted he didn't ask him to return at that time. It wasn't until Phillips became Ontario's most hated man overnight that he got outraged and demanded his return.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have been working hard for the last few days on a twitter campaign to get him to resign. I've riled up some international journalists and some of our more sluggish and timid Canadian journos. I've made some image tiles. Please feel free to right click / save and tweet some from your own accounts, and I'd appreciate it if you would. We can do it!

^ No - today Ford stated that he did know earlier Phillips was out of the country and admitted he didn't ask him to return at that time. It wasn't until Phillips became Ontario's most hated man overnight that he got outraged and demanded his return.
He changed his story once he got caught in the lie. First Doug's feigning shock, surprise and anger, then: "Well, yeah, I knew he was there" when the stories about the pre-made videos surfaced. Doug knew he'd be unable to pretend he didn't know once that came up.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
more. my pressure yesterday and reaching out to the guardian and kara at NYT has got some international coverage of the Finance Minister. Pressure from outside will take him down for sure. The investment community doesn't like shit like this.

new one, please share this one widely:

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
His own cabinet had to talk Doug into accepting his resignation and explain to him the consequences of not doing so.

WTF.

We did it! Enough of this shit. I pushed so fucking hard with this and shamed and even embarrassed Canadian journos who weren't being aggressive enough on this story. I reached out to all my contacts at international press and I think the international calls from NYT, Guardian, BBC,... they were getting made the difference. Those twitter formatted plates and the plain straight truth on them are very effective ^

I tried flipping his own big font/picture campaign tweets around to criticize his leadership and get him to resign. It works and now I see why politicians inject these things into the news cycle. I will do it until he resigns.

Now to get ford to resign before his administration kills more Ontarians. I am definitely not a political person but I am so sick of this fool.