• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Doug Ford, Premier

"It's 3M's fault that the license plates are defective"

This coming from the guy who couldn't get his stickers on the gas pumps to adhere to the surface - and owns a company that makes them

No wonder Deco labels is losing money almost every year.

praktik

TRIBE Member
"It's 3M's fault that the license plates are defective"

This coming from the guy who couldn't get his stickers on the gas pumps to adhere to the surface - and owns a company that makes them

No wonder Deco labels is losing money almost every year.
"Blame the vendor" is the game losers end up playing to explain their poor results.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
100% pissed at the white men making these decisions BUT

buried in the piece: "The TRCC’s share of the $1-million was about $76,000 last year, Ms. Singh said. While limited, it was enough to hire two counsellors and holistic worker on a part-time contract."

Maybe they could have had a third counsellor instead of a "holistic" worker, who I assume, is mired in evidence-free treatments??

This shit is EVERYWHERE!!

Anyway - give em their fucking million I say, just noticed maybe spend here is much like a lot of spend in corporate and health spaces these days: going to things that dont have much evidence behind them. It's endemic! And this is just one spot to see it...

BUT REMEMBER - IT'S NOT DOUG'S FAULT.

With the teacher union demands being somewhat met, the reveal by ipsos that Doug's lost 11 points since being elected in 2018 (now hovering around 31% mark, and no signs of stopping), the immediate reversal on rape crisis funding and now this, kinda feels like the government has been routed.

Might be just a bad week, but I get the feeling this is going to continue.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
betcha Ford releases his Govt`s Covid Projections Friday at 4 PM. Once people see the numbers, they will lose their shit.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Ontario's doctors have been doing virtual / phone consultations _without pay_ since April, and won't get paid for any of that until at least mid-June because the government gave them new billing codes that don't actually work. [Edit: and then offered advance pay for extra work that they'll do 6 months from now...the doctors rightly rejected that idea...]

But at least Doug Ford stands behind our front-line heroes and thanks them for their service and all that jazz, right? Right

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Cookie cutter conservative cribs

Make the bloody cheesecake. I bet it’s tasty. ...and stay the fuck at home. With all the “open-up” stuff being bandied around, this is gonna hit HARD, come winter. I’m erring on the side of caution. Cheesecake is a perfect compliment to caution. Lol!