• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Doug Ford, Premier

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I’m not gonna tell you that I told you that this would be the outcome.

They tried to lock it down. They excluded every expert in the field from participating. The greed-heads fucked up, AGAIN.

These aren’t fresh launch snags or growing pains. This was pure, unadulterated, bed-shitting incompetence from day one.

Fuck Doug Ford. He’s single-handedly wasted an opportunity for Ontario and ensured that BC gets the funds via grey-market mail-order deliveries of quality product.

formerly

I’m not gonna tell you that I told you that this would be the outcome.

They tried to lock it down. They excluded every expert in the field from participating. The greed-heads fucked up, AGAIN.

These aren’t fresh launch snags or growing pains. This was pure, unadulterated, bed-shitting incompetence from day one.

Fuck Doug Ford. He’s single-handedly wasted an opportunity for Ontario and ensured that BC gets the funds via grey-market mail-order deliveries of quality product.
I'm not surprised that there's been poor planning, but I haven't seen any government successfully roll out such large-scale policy change. Presto? UP? SIS? My street has been a construction zone since May. The track record of failure with many shades and levels of government is good reason to doubt whether large scale policy changes (e.g. a climate change policy) can be successfully implement.

Given enough time any government will get it right and figure out a way to extract a tax from any industry.

Last edited:

praktik

TRIBE Member
I'm not surprised that there's been poor planning, but I haven't seen any government successfully roll out such large-scale policy change. Presto? UP? SIS? My street has been a construction zone since May. The track record of failure with many shades and levels of government is good reason to doubt whether large scale policy changes (e.g. a climate change policy) can be successfully implement.

Given enough time any government will get it right and figure out a way to extract a tax from any industry.
Don't get too apathetic now, and be wary of the anti government ideological pollution emanating across the border from down south - think of the ozone layer!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member

The government can extract tax from ANY industry. That’s not the issue. They’re just miserable failures at getting involved in, or trying to run ANY industry.

You don’t need “time” to figure out how to sell weed to people who want to buy weed, son. That’s some low-expectation-having nonsense. Nobody has EVER had to “sell” drugs. You just need to have them for sale. ...and there are plenty of people like me, with a constant supply of quality product who’ve ignored this ass-backward roll-out completely. I’d say 95% of the existing market.

This isn’t a “time will tell” situation. This a major fuck-up by major fuck-ups.

Doug Ford is a hack, swine, two-bit, high-school dope-dealer, who should know better. ...a nepotistic greed-head that tried rocking it above his pay-grade. Now he’s costing the taxpayers money on something that’s a no-brainer.

Doug, Rob, now Renata - ALL try-hard assholes who love the public purse but don’t have a clue what to do with it, once they rest their grimy, shit stained hands on it.

Fuck the lot of them.

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
BC have it right. ...and they’re making out like fat rats off me alone. 3 day shipping via our federal delivery service. Been that way for nigh on ten years.

Fuck the tar-sands and Alberta’s whiny little bitch sensibility about equalization payments. BC is so far ahead of the groove on legal Marijuana that your head will spin over the partial numbers coming out.

Bed-shitters are bed-shitters.

Doug Ford and the rest of their weak-ass, rubetastic clan are bed-shitting clown’s.

People that support them are clueless twats.

There’s no question or mystery here. These are basic, quantifiable, verifiable facts.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Who's upping who? It's always good to have competition. Wouldn't want Trudeau to think he couldn't lose an election.
What the fuck does JT’s federal election have to do with DoFo’s bed-shitting in Ontario? ...and why would it be relevant in a DoFo thread?

Has it REALLY come to this? Party colours over policy and basic knowledge of Canadian politics?

We have a fucking constitution that clearly sets out the separation of powers. You might not like your options but you should - at the very least - know what you’re talking about, before you drop nonsense about nonsense.

Last edited:

formerly

What the fuck does JT’s federal election have to do with DoFo’s bed-shitting in Ontario? ...and why would it be relevant in a DoFo thread?

Has it REALLY come to this? Party colours over policy and basic knowledge of Canadian politics?

We have a fucking constitution that clearly sets out the separation of powers. You might not like your options but you should - at the very least - know what you’re talking about, before you drop nonsense about nonsense.
I'm surprised you don't think DoFo and the mess he is making won't be used by JT in his reelection: Dofo is illustrating the type of conservative government people fear the most and is best reason to vote Liberal. Ontario will go heavily red in the next election is my guess.

formerly

Except you are always upping and defending them
I'm no fan of the Dofo government, but actually I haven't seen much constructive action from any government recently. You're the one who seems to be stuck in the red vs blue team game, probably because you benefit from these governments.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I'm no fan of the Dofo government, but actually I haven't seen much constructive action from any government recently. You're the one who seems to be stuck in the red vs blue team game, probably because you benefit from these governments.
I've voted red, blue, orange, and green.

What's you federal and provincial voting history?

formerly

I've voted red, blue, orange, and green.

What's you federal and provincial voting history?
You're voted for a lot of colours but what's that gotten you besides tax breaks? Don't get me wrong... I think democratic voting is priceless but I don't see you defending or promoting the Libs, PCs, NDP or greens or whoever the colour was that you voted for.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
You're voted for a lot of colours but what's that gotten you besides tax breaks? Don't get me wrong... I think democratic voting is priceless but I don't see you defending or promoting the Libs, PCs, NDP or greens or whoever the colour was that you voted for.
WickedKen's new Alt, everybody.