• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Doug Ford, Premier

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Remember when people got so upset about Rae Days and Ontario ended up with Mike Harris & Ernie Eaves?

It's looking likely that's what happened with Wynne and now Dog Ford

Love how Doug is trying to blame the fed gov't for the transit money they've never put any kind of plan in for.

Probably because Doug will need to do some tricky math to get the proposal in.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Renata Ford is running for the People’s Party of Canada. This is totally off-topic but thought my question/comment might be best placed here, as I need immediate feedback.

I just went to do a quote for a job and - when I got there - I realized that it was the campaign office for another PPOC candidate. It’s a decent sized job and fairly lucrative - but there’s a fucking itch, in the back of my neck, that’s directly related to the fact that I’ll be working for ASSHOLES - in their pursuit of the public purse.

I might be overly invested in who I am and what I believe. ...but am I off base in telling this guy to get someone else? Is money enough to let it slide?

These people are populist clowns. I can’t STAND their politics. I make good coin and have top-shelf reviews and referrals. I don’t need this job but it could lead to a bunch of referrals. ...but that itch is telling me to toss it.

I have to make a decision this eve. Any and all feedback would be appreciated. ;)
I dunno man

How bad do you need the money to feel shitty

But a lot of this is how you look at it - like you can use it as a way to gain more insight into what makes these people tick.

This Deep Cover Assignment might have value for you long term in at least coming to terms with some of the humanness these people will show you despite their shitty ideas, but the price may be your soul, ultimately your efforts bent to their gain will be, in some small way, helping their aims.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
I dunno man

How bad do you need the money to feel shitty

But a lot of this is how you look at it - like you can use it as a way to gain more insight into what makes these people tick.

This Deep Cover Assignment might have value for you long term in at least coming to terms with some of the humanness these people will show you despite their shitty ideas, but the price may be your soul, ultimately your efforts bent to their gain will be, in some small way, helping their aims.
It's a balance of priorities yes?

Remember, Ford said that all future appointments would be vetted.

This, in his eyes, isn't his fault.

Or his job to seek these people out.

Or his responsibility, because it was Dean who did it.

I think he wants to say "I'm not perfect..." as a means of getting out of this, but dead ol' Rob used that like it like his daily dose of crack.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
It's like we need something (maybe a law of some sort) that says x degrees of separation and by blood. We can also have some sort of Montel thing where the results of the blood test are revealed.