• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Doug Ford, Premier

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Doug Ford got booed LOUD at the Raptors parade, probably one of the loudest reactions at the parade. Trudeau got some boos but the cheers were louder, probably a 70/30 split.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Doug Ford got booed LOUD at the Raptors parade, probably one of the loudest reactions at the parade. Trudeau got some boos but the cheers were louder, probably a 70/30 split.
Yup. The eye rolling and smirking among the Raptors, while Tory and Pony-boy spoke was also amusing.

Most predictable nonsense of the show was Ford walking out on that stage to get booed. 2 days ago he said he’d be there but, only in the crowd. ...because the celebration was supposed to be about the team and fans, not politicians.

Looked like he was pretty happy up there in the front row.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
At one point when Tory was speaking to the crowd this girls next to me was talking to someone else and she was like "fuck this guy, he made all these cuts to health care, school funding, and a whole bunch of stuff." I was going to tell her that's Doug Ford but I figured it's not the place to talk politics.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
The first shooting was 30ft from me, the second was below me after i made it back to my 6th floor office to seek shelter. It was too close.

Last edited: