• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Doug Ford, Premier

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
So along with mandatory standing ovations when the premier graces the legislature with his presence, along with portraits paying for gas, now everyone has to yell at the predecessor when she asks a question

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
It's fucked how the conservative ford adminstration delivered a budget, yet has been delivering out of cycle budget cuts every other day to affected ministries & cities by letter memo?

He won't even stand up and answer to it in Queen's park or sit down with the press like a real leader. His name should be changed to Weak & Shady.

Last edited:

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Folks, my friends, you people, I talked to every non-elite taxpayer in the history of this province and they said da gubbyment of Justin Trudeau and John Tory are robbing them and I gotta make open for da bidniz. NOBODY gonna lose services or Derr jobbz...

Hopefully one and duhhhhn for this administration:

Last edited: