1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Doug Ford, Premier

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Bernnie Federko, Jun 14, 2018.

1. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Ignoring for a moment the damage that mandatory e-learning will do to our school system and our children, I'd like to take a moment to observe the appalling dismissiveness of the Minister of Education.
    She does not answer questions; she pooh-poohs them.
    Eye rolls.
    Patronizing hand waves.
    Dismissive chuckles.
    This is not a government interested in reasoned debate or discussion. It is a government interested in telling you to shut up and stop interfering, you pathetic child-mind.
    If you voted for these people, I blame you, and I wish you the curse of sufficient self-awareness to blame yourself in perpetuity.

2. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

3. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Yeah. Barrels and futures are down but prices are way up. Summer gouge is coming.

Doug Ford is a spoon-fed, shit-talking fruit-cake.

4. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

has nothing to do with the liberals carbon tax.....lets just pretend that isnt happening
    oh hey...lets also forget about the liberals leaking how they choose judges 2 years after the fact somehow has anything to do with jwr getting turfed. not that isnt illegal or anything....
    this site has become the bernie show and anything that doesnt fit that agenda is ____ fill in the blank lefty character assassination
    the amount of hypocrisy that is passing for conversations on this site is fucking laughable. i now remember why i stopped coming here.
    here are a few more things that have been ignored

RCMP charge procurement staffer with links to Norman case with breach of trust | CBC News
    Federal government official at centre of Mark Norman case charged for allegedly leaking information
    Jane Philpott: 'There's much more to the story that needs to be told' - Macleans.ca

lets all pretend none of this is happening and blame scheer or anyone else for the complete decay of canadian law and justice to appease corruptbec

oh...also FORD FORD FORD.

5. Bernnie Federko

Why are you always so hard for the blue brand? Were you raised as a hypocrite, to be biased, and deflect from honest constructive criticism?

Take that anti liberalism shit to the other thread.

PS - WELCOME BACK TO THE BERNIE L FEDERKO SHOW, GO LEAFS GO

6. basketballjones

again....you provide nothing. not one single thing that is constructive.
    you never once responded to anything i posted. you just attack with no weapons.

7. basketballjones

how is ford the problem here when the fed liberals are the reason for the price increase.....please explain that to me....use facts...your feelings do not equate to facts

8. maphi

maphi TRIBE Member

Did you miss that whole thing a few months ago when Ford was taking credit for lower gas prices? As if he fulfilled one of his campaign promises? Yet gas prices were down all over the country (and pretty much the whole world). Anyway. If you actually bought his propaganda (which it seems like you probably did), you should probably stay out of this thread as it's clearly not for you.

9. basketballjones

can you show me where the gas prices went down across the whole country once ford was elected like it did in ontario. your feelings are not facts remember. then lets talk about the fed liberals new carbon tax starting next week that the gas companies just love to gouge the shit out of us. use facts....not your hatred of ford. and go....

10. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

CAA National

Gas Station Price Charts - Local & National Historical Average Trends - GasBuddy.com
    https://charts.gasbuddy.com/ch.gaschart?Country=USA&Crude=t&Period=18&Areas=Canada Average,,&Unit=Canadian c/L

if you look at the price of crude you'll notice it dips and when it does so do gas prices. While you could confuse the word Crude with Doug Ford, the truth it this was more supply/demand than Dougs Magic wand

praktik likes this.
  11. Bernnie Federko

Oh I see, price drops it's to the credit of local Conservatives. But when it goes up, it's the bad man's from two town's over

[​IMG]

praktik likes this.
  12. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

13. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

14. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

15. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

16. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

17. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

18. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

19. Bernnie Federko

20. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Bill 66 passed today

It allows:

Employers to average your overtime over 4 weeks

Meaning if you have 40 hour overtime and you work the next 4 weeks at 40,50,30,40 hours each week... that week you worked 50 hours.

Your not entitled to overtime pay. He’s taken 5 hours of pay from you. But this isn’t all

Next we have the excess hour agreements. Previously any employer had to seek approval with the ministry of labour to force workers to work up to 60 hours in Ontario. Not no more. You can now be forced to work up to 60 in Ontario without your consent.

He also removed protections for children in daycare put in place from understaffed daycares that lead to deaths....

Also up for removal was the toxic substances act. This act pushed corporations to deal with toxic waste rather than allow it to leach or be directly dumped into waterways. It’s gone too

Let’s be clear.

Does any of this sound like it benefits you? Is this the government for the people?

You just got fucked. Enjoy. 3 more years to go

21. Bernnie Federko

Boom shackalacka?

Ontario plans to cut more than 3,400 teaching jobs

Memos sent to school-board directors indicate Doug Ford’s Progressive Conservative government would cut3,475 positions over the next four years to save an estimated $292-million a year. The move is the first sign of the impact of Ontario’s plan to increase class sizes in elementary grades and in high schools. Thousands of students walked out of class yesterday to protest against the changes, and teachers are planning their own rally over the weekend.

22. Bernnie Federko

23. Bernnie Federko

24. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

25. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member