• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Doug Ford Must Resign For Causing The Mass Death of Ontarians

Stop Bill C-10
Kind of ironic that he's using the very thing he wants to deny the rest of the province from having - sick days to protect his dumb ass.

Motherfucker is probably jerking off to Ice Truckers on his lazy boy.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
How much more naked can we get about Ford only being concerned about his donors?

From the Maclean's article:

When asked directly whether the government would finally retreat, and ensure sick leave for workers in the province, the government source said they were waiting to see whether Monday’s federal budget would do the job for them. Even though labour law, including sick leave, is explicitly provincial domain, they said, they wanted Ottawa to act.

CPCP: It's Trudeau's fault for not doing Doug Ford's job and taking on his provincial responsibilities while Doug's campaigning.

Last edited:
WTF - he's never used a laptop before and is now getting LESSONS from his staff.

and he uses a blackberry from 2014, buying refurbs from a store in Mississauga. Sounds really secure.

But hey, he insists "he knows the math!"

Last edited:
Trying to buy back our love. Coming from the guy who ripped off his dead brother's wife.

He's going to dangle this shit in front of us. There won't be any plan or nothing worthwhile.

Just another attempt at campaigning - he's not taking responsibility (I

It's not so bad baby, the bruise on your cheek will heal! I'll give you sick days like you asked! Forgive me/take me back? Just don't talk to the press anymore okay? They just want to break us up, cause they hate seeing us happy like this.

Last edited: