• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

douche

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
douche.jpg

you're all dirty dirty birds

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored
soo many views, so little replies

pete is the bag of that man's douche

i was waiting (and harassing you) to reply
185 views before a reply -- what's WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Over 680 views so far? That's way above the 1:10 reply to views ratio. I think the view count of this thread has been tempered.

Pete

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dlerium88

TRIBE Member
^^ Nah people just like to look at SlipperyPete (look, point and laugh), when it comes to actually talking to him, everyone is scared!

Ritika <-- GOLD

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
the view count on this thread continues to boggle my mind

assuming nobody was upping the count artificially (i'm looking @ JIB here :p) it's kinda interesting psychologically -- if people saw the title and were curious about possible sexy contents within I propose a lewdness factor of a zillion be assigned to the late-nite TBK.

DOUCHÉ!

KiX

TRIBE Member
Here's my theory.

A male started a thread on douching.

Males click on the thread to see if he had discovered some wonderful new thing that females do (or think they should do). They click to get his insight in hopes of application to their own sex lives.

Women see the thread started by the male, and expect some bullshit about how all girls should douche, or in general to get a male-biased persepctive on the issue. Prepared to take notes or bitch him out, either way it sparks interest.

Or JIB has just gets off somehow by opening and closing it +1000 times

=tina=

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I prefer to call them pussy enemas. And, conversely, enemas to be called ass douches.

And with friends like that, who needs enemas?

p.s.: shut up, assdouche