• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Doublecross!

ian

TRIBE Member
I am lazy. Please post all of your sets in here for me to grab at once. I was just listening to your liquid grooves mix yesterday and was remembering how much I like them!

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
DJ Doublecross said:
Haha yep they're all on the site. Well not ALL of them, but 23 sets are there. Go to http://www.djdoublecross.com/audio.htm if you want the direct link to the sets.

:)

No "Joan Glist" there.... BTW Robbie, I was cleaning out my shit from my parents' place and could not find that tape or another early one I was looking for (I can't even remember which one, "Rudebwoy" maybe?). I did however find "DJ Soma" and have that one kicking around somewhere now.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
i saw him on the subway............he had cornrows and was trying to sell some dutty reggae cd out of his rasta backpack for 10 bones.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

patio-d

TRIBE Member
robbie.. put together a mix of that super super new-school soca that sounds like happy hardcore with extreme laser effects!