• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

don't you hate it when....

SolChild

TRIBE Promoter
you screw up at work, nothing major, and then one of your co-workers (who by the way just started here like 2 weeks ago) emails you to say I just spoke to so and so and you didnt do this and I got an earfull, but also CC's your boss in the email?

Fuck!, this guy must have been a snitch when he was a kid!

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
now you must stab him back.........a plastic knife will do.......even a pencil.......or a wooden spoon.......i've heard wooden spoons work wonderfully when stabbing people........

*what you choose to do is your own choice, I do not take responsibility for any actions you take that may resemble my suggestions in part or in whole*

Thank you

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basilisk

TRIBE Member
No but I love it when I do some work where they say "put this at the bottom" and then come back two days later and say "what we really wanted was it on top, whassamatta you?"

KiX

TRIBE Member

people start threads with these half-descript titles that don't say fuck about what the thread is actually about? i hate that.

=tina=

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiX

people start threads with these half-descript titles that don't say fuck about what the thread is actually about? i hate that.

=tina=

bring on the hate!!!!!

damn all you half-descripters!!! damn you all to heeellll!!!

KiX

TRIBE Member
i love hate. hatehatehate. :)

the half-descriptors are the worst kind! i end up in all sorts of ugly threads i'd have never entered otherwise. upps my click count at least 5% per annum.

=tina=

acheron

TRIBE Member
I just save shit like that up and use it to power my Green Lantern ring of revenge when I need an excuse to FUCK'm back.. basically, anyone who does to me loses all rights to my get-out-of-jail-free-card that I keep for my office friends.

alma

TRIBE Member
that doesn't look like your usual mud-wrestling audience. isn't it usually a bunch of dirty old men?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Snuffalupagus

TRIBE Member
Don't you hate it when you're in bed with 4 good looking women and the LEAST attractive of them is saying "Save it for me..."