• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Don't Mess With The Disabled....

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i would just like to say that a diabled person sued Famous Players to force Uptown (a hundred year old barely afloat theatre) to become fully wheelchair accessible. of course a court ruled in the disabled person's favour, so Famous Players balked at the 1 million dollar price tag and said "screw you", then sold the property to become another condo. It was in the tearing down of Uptown theatre that an ESL student was killed.

they'll kill YOU too.

Last edited:

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I am all for accessibility.
It's not just about washrooms and elevators. It's about entrances, offices, the size of doors, where we place desks and cabinets..

We have to think about everyone.

swenard

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
i would just like to say that a diabled person sued Famous Players to force Uptown (a hundred year old barely afloat theatre) to become fully wheelchair accessible. of course a court ruled in the disabled person's favour, so Famous Players balked at the 1 million dollar price tag and said "screw you", then sold the property to become another condo. It was in the tearing down of Uptown theatre that an ESL student was killed.

they'll kill YOU too.

Damn Handicaps! They'll get each and every one of us one day, if we don't do something about it!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

gollum

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
I am all for accessibility.
It's not just about washrooms and elevators. It's about entrances, offices, the size of doors, where we place desks and cabinets..

We have to think about everyone.

I totally agree for new construction.

The whole uptown dealy was a stupid fiasco.

That's like saying they should upgrade the leaning tower of pisa, so that its wheelchair accessible.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Yeah, those chairs are cool, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone...

Free accessibility should be available to all!! IMO

acheron

TRIBE Member
I'm waiting for someone to complain that the beach isn't wheelchair accessible. I'll tell them to buy one of these babies and shut the fuck up.