• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Don't forget it's almost FESTIVUS!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Preroller

TRIBE Member
So, does anyone have the official rules of Festivus..I have read a few different traditions other then from Sienfeld.

I am going to have my own Festivus tomorrow, and I think I might go for a mushroom hike on the 25th, since im all alone.

I'll have to pin myself for feats of strength.
DAVE

Aeryanna

TRIBE Member
Happy festivus!! Remember no buying gifts, all you need is a pole. After all, it's a "Festivus for the rest of us!". Hope you've started your list of grievances :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Preroller
So, does anyone have the official rules of Festivus..I have read a few different traditions other then from Sienfeld.
Here is some official info on Festivus:

- Festivus was created by Frank Costanza because he hated the commercial and religious aspects of Christmas
- The idea came to him when he was buying a doll for George and he reached for the last one, but some other guy got it and they almost came to blows over it
- The exact date is December 23rd
- In festivus, the standard Christmas tree is replaced with an aluminum pole
- The aluminum pole is chosen due to a high strength-to-weight ratio
- The aluminum pole is not decorated as tinsel is too distracting
- Events that occur during Festivus are the "Airing of Grievences", and the "Feats of Strength".
- The official meal to be eaten is Meatloaf

Cheers ... Ian :)