• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dolphins in my backyard this morning!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AshG

dolphin groups are actually harems.
the couple males heard the females and quell any opposition with aggressive behaviour.

but they look cute and intelligent so what the hell.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by AshG
dolphin groups are actually harems.
the couple males heard the females and quell any opposition with aggressive behaviour.

but they look cute and intelligent so what the hell.
Dolphins are smart, they just don't look it. They have good learning capacity apparently.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
I once had a chance to touch a dolphin.
The joy that they carry in them... just spills right out... it's contagious.

I don't know what it is, but I just couldn't stop smiling, after interacting with one of these beautiful animals.

AshG

Originally posted by chipotle
Dolphins are smart, they just don't look it. They have good learning capacity apparently.
yeah i know.
i just think its funny when people anthropomorphize their behaviour and point to them, saying "look how intelligent they are - travelling in peace and working together, unlike us humans."

riiight.

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
Dolphins are also big into gang rape. National Geographic ahd a study on it. I think it was the May 2002 issue.

Groups of males would track down females, subdue them violently and have sex with them, even when the females weren't in estrus or looking for contact.

There was also homosexual contact amongst groups of adolescent dolhpins.

Cheetahs as well.

AshG

Originally posted by Gizmo
Dolphins are also big into gang rape. National Geographic ahd a study on it. I think it was the May 2002 issue.

Groups of males would track down females, subdue them violently and have sex with them, even when the females weren't in estrus or looking for contact.

There was also homosexual contact amongst groups of adolescent dolhpins.

Cheetahs as well.
yeah that's the thing i remember reading about.
very violent, very aggressive, and utterly male dominated behaviour and control.

the pacifists of the sea!

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Apparently they blow their load with the force of a shotgun blast too.. I can't quite remember where I learned that tho... maybe Vice