• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dog the Bounty Hunters Racial Rant

spaboy

TRIBE Member
A&E Suspends 'Bounty Hunter' Duane 'Dog' Chapman for Racial Slur
Incident Threatens ‘Dog The Bounty Hunter’ Series

A&E Television said it suspended Duane “Dog” Chapman after learning late Wednesday of an audiotape featuring Chapman repeatedly using the n-word.

The surfacing of the audio clip, featured prominently by the National Enquirer on its Web site, could threaten one of A&E’s flagship programs.

“A&E has just learned of the story released by the National Enquirer concerning Duane Dog Chapman. We take this matter very seriously. Pending an investigation, we have suspended production on the series. When the inquiry is concluded, we will take appropriate action,” A&E said in a prepared statement Thursday.

On the audiotape, Chapman is heard using the n-word several times in a telephone conversation with his son Tucker. Chapman expresses his displeasure that Tucker is dating an African American, warning that she could jeopardize the show if she overhears Chapman and his team using the n-word.

“I don’t care if she’s a Mexican, a whore, whatever. It’s not because she’s black. It’s because we use the word n----- sometimes here,” Chapman tells his son. “I’m not going to take a chance ever in life of losing everything I’ve worked for 30 years because some fu—ing n---- heard us saying n-----.”

While A&E has suspended additional production of Dog The Bounty Hunter episodes, executives at the network have not yet decided whether they’ll continue to carry episodes that have already been produced, a source said.

The next episode of Dog The Bounty Hunter is scheduled to run Tuesday, Nov. 6.

Link>>

Here's the phone call

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

spaboy

TRIBE Member
I'm guessing by the sounds of the angry mob this has been posted. I've been playin golf in Florida for 4 days! I'm outta the loop! I apologize & please don't hurt me ;)

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
hmmm got me thinking...

Showing results 1 to 50 of 166 - Thats for nword on tribe using the search.
Results 1 - 10 of about 4,280,000 for - google
1 - 20 of about 7,060 - you tube

Ok so the word is obviously out there, its on tribe I'm avoiding using it because I don't need shock value right now. But at what point does this become silly and nothing but a witch hunt. My boss in nebraska used the word, guy I had beer with at the local bar used the word referred to bad workmanship as "'nword' wiring" guy was an electrician.

Americans especially outside of California and NewYork really do use this term. And we're not talking a couple of people the term is actually used. Especially when you get into the older hicks and the lower educated. "Dog" is basically a hick moron the fact that he uses the term isn't shocking in the slightest.

I can't help but think that this is going to be looked upon as very silly in 10 years.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

2canplay

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
hmmm got me thinking...

I can't help but think that this is going to be looked upon as very silly in 10 years.
I can't help but think that everything you write is silly. Stay down in Nebraska...it sounds like you're fitting in real nice.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
My boss in nebraska used the word, guy I had beer with at the local bar used the word referred to bad workmanship as "'nword' wiring" guy was an electrician.

Americans especially outside of California and NewYork really do use this term. And we're not talking a couple of people the term is actually used. Especially when you get into the older hicks and the lower educated.
Many Canadians use it as well.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Hip Hop is the reason it has become less taboo & more mainstream. I think the black Illuminati did this on purpose so us whiteys would get loose with our tongues & they could freak out.

Dun dun duuuuuuun

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
2canplay said:
I can't help but think that everything you write is silly. Stay down in Nebraska...it sounds like you're fitting in real nice.

hey sorry to let you down but I've been back for a year.

So what pissed you off anyway?