• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does that hurt?

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
I work in an office and am the youngest one here. I have an eyebrow piercing, and everyone who's ever worked with me has asked me at one point or another,... "Does that hurt?"

Mind you these poeple are 35 years old or older, I always tell them that this particular piercing doesn't hurt, cause your eyebrows don't have much nerve endings and I coax them to go get one as a joke.

Well... I got a 40 year old to get one cuz she liked mine so much.

On another note, I've got 3 co workers listening to house and trance and one to listen to breaks.

Do you have a certain influence on your co-workers that are older than you?

-Nicky

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
nope. But my boss's teenage daughter now wants a tongue ring cuz i got one. Not good!

A couple of my old coworkers are pretty cool though. One of them has a tattoo and peircings. Otherwise i am the freak here.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
No one in my office has blue hair yet :p

But I found it funny one day when an employee I support walked in and asked what I was listened to and I said Techno... he replied, no who.. and I said Chris Liebing and he surprised me very much telling me he's in town. LOL

pr0nstar :D

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
I've gotten people in the radio stations downstairs and the media sales company upstairs to start listening to breaks and house.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Sometimes people see the scar on my neck and they ask: "Does it hurt?"

I usually reply: "Do you hear me screaming in pain?"

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

HMHA

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher

On another note, I've got 3 co workers listening to house and trance and one to listen to breaks.
trance? damn little-nicky, you really are a bad influence! :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm slowly starting to get my co-workers to start coming out to my Wed night at Element... one has even become a regular and has been late for or missed work almost every thursday for 2 months!