• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

does spin gallery have a website?

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
no they don't

you have to get the number through some different people

I would try through Solma since they threw a party there last year.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
no they don't

you have to get the number through some different people

I would try through Solma since they threw a party there last year.
I am looking to do a gallery show, not a party

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
I am looking to do a gallery show, not a party
I was just saying that a party was thrown there. So they would have better knowledge of how to get in touch with someone. Not for a party but for whatever it was you were looking to do there. That is all.

why not

TRIBE Member
ended up there a couple months back because we thought there was a party there. turned out it was just a few people hanging out, but we decided to smoke a joint and figure out what to do next.
i'm having a normal conversation in the middle of the gallery, and over his shoulder i see one of the hosts down on his knees sucking someone's cock.
i discretely try to signal to my buddies (who were all straight) that i might be time for us to move on, but all of them were lost in various conversations and were oblivious.
despite my efforts, they never actually noticed, and were quite surprised when i told them later on that night.
turns out the guy getting his cock sucked was actually straight, so maybe my friends were just pretending not to notice, hoping it would be their turn next.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by why not
ended up there a couple months back because we thought there was a party there. turned out it was just a few people hanging out, but we decided to smoke a joint and figure out what to do next.
i'm having a normal conversation in the middle of the gallery, and over his shoulder i see one of the hosts down on his knees sucking someone's cock.
i discretely try to signal to my buddies (who were all straight) that i might be time for us to move on, but all of them were lost in various conversations and were oblivious.
despite my efforts, they never actually noticed, and were quite surprised when i told them later on that night.
turns out the guy getting his cock sucked was actually straight, so maybe my friends were just pretending not to notice, hoping it would be their turn next.

okay...

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by why not
And this is why I love Spin.

Was Stewie there?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kate

TRIBE Member
Alex I don't think they have a website.

If you call and ask for Kealan @ 416-516-0669 she can give you their number. That's the number at 69 vintage, the store downstairs.

And that story doesn't suprise me at all as someone who practically lives underneath them.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fear_of_fours
does this fellatio stuff mean spin is no good for a wedding
I wouldn't suggest SPIN. If you're gonna choose a gallery, choose one that has been kept up a little more. Like Edward Day.

You could have the afterparty there. :)
Can they dye coke pastel colours?

I went to a show there and they had a guy hanging from a meat hook. He was big and fat and it looked really painful but I'm sure he was some nasty bear into masochism. I made out with him.

Anyway, you could get him to DJ maybe.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
I wouldn't suggest SPIN. If you're gonna choose a gallery, choose one that has been kept up a little more. Like Edward Day.

You could have the afterparty there. :)
Can they dye coke pastel colours?

I went to a show there and they had a guy hanging from a meat hook. He was big and fat and it looked really painful but I'm sure he was some nasty bear into masochism. I made out with him.

Anyway, you could get him to DJ maybe.
would he DJ while being suspended by the meat hooks?

I've seen that a few times now (4 or 5), and it's sorta lost its shock value and just seems all sorts of silly.

But, to DJ while doing it - that'd be something else!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I'm just saying it doesn't look like a place I'd have a reception. I don't think they've kept up with the place. If it were cleaned out and they had the room for the storage, then sure, it would be alright. You'll need to rent some furniture for sure.

why not

TRIBE Member
shit, i just remembered that someone i know is actually having a wedding reception there tonight i believe.
so i guess it does happen, although it wouldn't be my first choice.

on the other hand, it's one of the few places you can smoke and drink and get naked, so maybe i will.

(no i'm not planning on getting naked)