• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does Red Lobster suck or is it OK?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't been in like 15 years and I can't really remmeber what it was like. Is it any good? or should I just go down to the market and buy some lobster tails and do 'em up myself...

Gravid

TRIBE Member
it is great if you like everything to taste like garlic and butter

Make it yourself, you will definitely enjoy it more

CO2

TRIBE Member
its mediocre..one good thing about them is that they have decent pricing and all their restaurants are consistenly mediocre.

...BUT, they have their Lobster Fest going on right now which is fuckin EPIC.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
red lobster creeps me out for some reason.
haven't been back since i was a little kid. once i got too old for the treasure chest, the magic was gone.

KlassiK

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
I haven't been in like 15 years and I can't really remmeber what it was like. Is it any good? or should I just go down to the market and buy some lobster tails and do 'em up myself...
i go for the grab bucket.. then again.. boiling your own lobster makes your house smell all yummy.

i do look forward to their garlic buns though.

I dunno wiz, how good can u cook bro.. :D

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
It is to seafood what East Side Mario's is to Italian. I'll let you decide whether that is a good thing or not.

/better than Long John Silvers, which is the McDonalds of seafood.

mingster

TRIBE Member
red lobster is a bit of a guilty pleasure. it's no gourmet cooking, it ain't as good as making it yourself, and you'll probably hate yourself once you're out of the restaurant.

but a crappy seafood indulgence is good for once in a while. sometimes, you just don't want something that's as good as it can be.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
I LOVE it, but I take comfort in crappy things like bad sitcoms and chain restaurants and 80s pop music. One thing that sucks is that you can only take one toy from the treasure chest now, and those fuckers watch you.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

CO2

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
i'd lick the floor of cozo first b/f i'd eat @ red lobster
However, eating some 40,000 year old moldy mussels from there will give you a better buzz.

starr

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
once i got too old for the treasure chest, the magic was gone.
i forgot about the treasure chest :0
it was awesome

red lobster is okay alex, but it isn't great
i like it once a year or so, but that's about it

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
i'd lick the floor of cozo first b/f i'd eat @ red lobster
haha i thought i was the only one who referred to discomfort zone's scungy floors.

now imagine it was carpeted...

kmac

TRIBE Member
One time I ate so many crab legs (when they used to have the all-you-can-eat crab fest) that I puked behind a schoolbus in the parking lot. Then I went to see Slayer at the Kool Haus.

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
if you want really good sea food go to the Lobster Trap on Avenue.

Bring your wallet but its the freshest sea food in TO.