• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does it even feel like New Years....??

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
I dunno about anyone else but it doesn't even feel like that new years is around the corner. It was the same with Christmas also. It might be from all this lack of snow. ugH.!

DAvo..

MoFo

TRIBE Member
You're right. I hadn't thought about this but it seems like this year isn't as hyped up.

I don't even really care if I stay home and watch tv for NYE.

I think it's because both are on Wednesdays. I mean, I'm going to be working tonight and tomorrow then partying.

smilez

TRIBE Member
It really doesn't feel like new years eve is tomorrow. I'm in denile, I haven't bought my booze and I have no idea what I'm going to wear:D

Melissa

Reflex

TRIBE Member
yeh it doesn't feel like new years. but i kind of like that. not as many people are stressing about finding the right party and having the "perfect start" to 2004. so it's nice and relaxed.

i think it'll make for a very good vibe this year.

same thing happened for me for x-mas. small, relaxed, nothing hugely special, but really really nice.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
2 house parties and nuff other parties....

i didnt even tell the gf what we're doing for new years because i didnt think it wsa till friday for some reason...... ACK!

is it new years? or just a short week?

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
I have to agree it feels completely unseasonal due to the weather but then again, I am moving on Friday and I would rather not have to deal with snow.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
i'm ringing in the new years large this year.. goin to the big 514 party in montreal... need to jumpstart things for me :) really looking forward to it :)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
I work til 11:30 pm then I'm running up the street to my best friends place to get retardedly Drunk before the ball drops !

26er of rum and some vodka jello shooters.....
Wish me luck ;)

ila

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Reflex
yeh it doesn't feel like new years. but i kind of like that. not as many people are stressing about finding the right party and having the "perfect start" to 2004. so it's nice and relaxed.

i think it'll make for a very good vibe this year.
agreed.