• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does anyone send Christmas cards anymore?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I do. I like sending them, especially to far off lands, but I receive fewer and fewer Christmas cards myself each year. I think last year I got 2 from actual people (I got more from suppliers and real estate agents etc. and they don't count).

It is a dying thing I guess. Facebook Christmas card pictures or emailed pic cards are just not the same. Boo.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
My wife and I send out cards every year. Friends and family.

I think it people still enjoy checking the mail and finding a Christmas card. I know I do.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

erika

TRIBE Member
I also send postcards when I travel. Very few Christmas cards though: just to some family out of country and a few friends who do celebrate Christmas.

Techdruid

TRIBE Member
If any of my family were still alive, I'd sent Christmas/holiday cards for sure.

It's the tactile nature, the handwriting, the intrinsic care of a homemade mailing.

That being said, thumbs down to the acceptance of store-bought xmas presents.

Rage

TRIBE Member
My wife is all about it - sends them out each year & I make a point to sign each one.

We don''t get many in return but it's not about that - people really appreciate the thought.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories