• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does anyone knwo where to rent a passenger van from?

stryker

TRIBE Member
I'm looking to rent a passenger van from the 20th to the 27 of this month. Does anyone have any places or tips?
Thanks

Stew

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stryker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
ooh fun.

bring me back some beads. har har.
you'll have to earn them! lol

Nothing is set in stone i'm just pricing things out right now. Ive got a friend from those parts whose going down and says that we've got a place to stay and the food and beer are pretty cheap so the transportation is going to be the bitch. I'm thinking it's probably cheaper to bus it Buffalo and then graba charter to New Orleans. But i've got to make a decision by the end of the week.
Stew

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
Stugats on Bourbon St.

i thought i was the only person who called him that!

p.s. hi stew!
p.p.s. you can rent a passenger van from any regular car rental outlet. try National.

stryker

TRIBE Member
bonjour liz :)
National...I forgot about them. If there was only 7 of us going then that would be easier but I think there's gonna be eight and that means a passenger van. I don't wnt to take any chances with seatbelts adn shit with those US State troopers.
Stew

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stryker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Silvershadow
Make sure the company you're renting from does allow you to go over the border... I hear some of them don't.
thanks for the heads up I didn't even think of that.
stew

Erm, you might also need a special license for that many people (not sure of the exact number - but the charity I help out needs drivers with a specific license as there are more than a certain number of kids in the vans).

stryker

TRIBE Member
I think i'll be alright if it's just an economy van. But anything bigger then that and and I think special licenses are needed.
Now, we're toying around with the idea of renting a U-Haul and throing a couch or two in the back with a stereo and a lamp, but I'm not voting for that plan.
Stew