• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does anyone know this girl?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
this thread needs more Zidane.

zidane2.gif

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Skipper said:
Is anyone being creepy in here? or even...FUCKING CREEPY?
I could bust some balls, you know

Nada, I had a "be overly nice", kinda plur-ish momment but thats passed and I'm back to apathy.

sourgrape

TRIBE Member
ha.!

patboogie said:
Lord have mercy!
:O

What does a girl say to all of this?

:eek:

It's cool to hear other peoples opinions, especially when it's coming from another artists point of view. Some people really hated that picture of me, and some, like my best friend, thought it was the best. I have never found myself to be a very attractive individual.. it surprises me when people come up with this "hotter than Natalie Portman" business. HA. ??? HAVE YOU SEEN STARWARS DUDE???

Tribe was definitly a fun shoot to do. Call me soon ALEX D!!!

Uhh.. YAH>

CHEERS!

:cool:

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
sourgrape said:
:O

What does a girl say to all of this?

:eek:

It's cool to hear other peoples opinions, especially when it's coming from another artists point of view. Some people really hated that picture of me, and some, like my best friend, thought it was the best. I have never found myself to be a very attractive individual.. it surprises me when people come up with this "hotter than Natalie Portman" business. HA. ??? HAVE YOU SEEN STARWARS DUDE???

Tribe was definitly a fun shoot to do. Call me soon ALEX D!!!

Uhh.. YAH>

CHEERS!

:cool:

how did you get an account activated immediately? :confused: