• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does anyone know this girl?

CO2

TRIBE Member
swizzykrissy said:
Alisha is BEAUTIFUL!!

honestly one of the most striking females I've seen!

duh.jpg

:O

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

madnezz

TRIBE Member
The magazine pic and the second pic look like two totally different women!

In the mag pic she looks like a clown offerring blowjobs for crack, but she's a knockout in the second pic!

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
madnezz said:
The magazine pic and the second pic look like two totally different women!

In the mag pic she looks like a clown offerring blowjobs for crack, but she's a knockout in the second pic!

My thoughts as well.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

swizzykrissy

TRIBE Member
hahaha... I'm thinking that perhaps Peej might not want me to condone the perving of all of tribe over his litter sister anymore.

I feel guilty already!

eep!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Boo said:
OMG - overreact much.

I beleive Will's post was intended as a joke anyways. The dude just asked if anyone knew her that some girl who posed on the cover of a MAGAZINE that was distributed to thousands of people might know who she was.

But then again, I am a man, and so fucking stupid. I have no idea how it is to be Skipper and how she deals with her hoard of internet stalkers.

How many people have you met off this board - from a random, slightly creepy, internet interest?

I would say at least 4 men have approached me and been creepy.

Yes, I apologize for overreacting, I had had a few drinks and something about that post ticked me off.

I think many men AND women on this board are naiive about who is reading it though. Myself included, we post away about where we are going on a given night, what area we live in, sometimes what we are wearing so our internet buddies can come up and introduce themselves - normally this is all fine but you forget that this board gets a lot of hits relative to posts and a small fraction of those hits are from people who you might not want approaching you.

Last edited:

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
I would say at least 4 men have approached me and been creepy.

Yes, I apologize for overreacting, I had had a few drinks and something about that post ticked me off.

I think many men AND women on this board are naiive about who is reading it though. Myself included, we post away about where we are going on a given night, what area we live in, sometimes what we are wearing so our internet buddies can come up and introduce themselves - normally this is all fine but you forget that this board gets a lot of hits relative to posts and a small fraction of those hits are from people who you might not want approaching you.

For the record, I was approaching Mark, not you. BTW, tell him I just finished rubbing one out to his shiny head (no pun intended).

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:

are you blaming alcohol?:D

I still don't see what all the fuss is about, she is a pretty girl but some of you are salivating like you've never seen a pretty girl before. Show me a pic without a tonne of makeup and maybe you'll see what I mean.

Makeup can make any average girl stunning if applied right, she is pretty but some jokers are saying Natalie Portman pretty? WTF, that's a pretty tall order for any girl although I'm sure she has qualities that make her more beautiful than photos.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
Makeup can make any average girl stunning if applied right, she is pretty but some jokers are saying Natalie Portman pretty? WTF, that's a pretty tall order for any girl although I'm sure she has qualities that make her more beautiful than photos.

To be fair, I was saying that she's hotter than Natalie Portman.

It's just as hard for me to say that as it is for you to read it.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
To be fair, I was saying that she's hotter than Natalie Portman.

It's just as hard for me to say that as it is for you to read it.

I'd have to see her(peej's sis) in person to make a fair comparison

Stan

TRIBE Member
NP was in town a few weeks ago shopping on Queen West. She came into the store of a friend of my sister's.

sugar

TRIBE Member
This inspired me to go look at the issue archive. Forgot all about the one with OTIS on the cover. And the one with Moez is stunning!