• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does anyone here get tested with every relationship?

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I have a friend that said she gets tested anytime she gets serious with a guy.

She freaked out on me when I said i'd never been tested.....My logic was, if you haven't been promiscuous, and you hook up with decent people who haven't been promiscious, that the risk was minimized.

I know, it's never a guarantee, but my friend succeeded in freaking me out.

I was just wondering how many people actually do this.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
janiecakes said:
decent people who aren't promiscuous can still get STIs, so it's a good idea to get tested anyway.
Very true....Although, between me and her the number of people we've slept with is VERY low.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
I get tested whenever I get serious with someone. It's embarrassing, but it's important, espescially when it's not just your own health you're playing with but your partner's as well.

In this scene, I think it's even more important given that it's a little more prone to high-risk behaviour.

basilisk

TRIBE Member
Seriously though, why not get tested anyway? It's not a big investment of time and energy, and it can give you and your partner(s) some peace of mind.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I recall getting tested the last couple of times a relationship started to get serious. It's almost a given when you want to stop using condoms with someone.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Soulster

TRIBE Member
If you think you've got nothing to worry about then why should getting tested be a big deal? Go get tested you idiot! Unfortunately, these days it should be standard practice for anyone who is sexually active.

You may not have slept with many people but it only takes ONE time. Start getting into the habit of it now. It's a little nerve-racking no matter what your sexual history, but after the results come back clean you'll feel completely at ease.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Mr_Furious said:
Very true....Although, between me and the number of people she has admitted to me that she's slept with the number of people we've slept with is VERY low.
fixed.

edit: doesn't matter if she's only slept with one person other than you, if that person was a raging manwhore with a thirst for IV drug use and scabby discount-whores than her risk level is retarded-high and, erego, so is yours.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
octo said:
my patience gets tested
Honestly, I'm slow today and I thought that's what this thread was about. I'd totally written a "you learn something new with each relationship" post in my head before I realized it was about crabs.