• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does anyone have a bandaid???

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Cause I'm CUT!!

Err, I want to be... which is why I'm trying to get back in shape. The first step will be gearing up head-to-toe tomorrow ;)

Can anyone recommend I good outlet store? I know of Dixie, but are there others?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Where's a good place to pick up 'athletic shoes'? I need a cheap but decent pair of runners that are suitable for a squash court so non-marking soles are key. I need to equip myself before kuba kicks my ass on tuesday.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bean

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:
Where's a good place to pick up 'athletic shoes'? I need a cheap but decent pair of runners that are suitable for a squash court so non-marking soles are key. I need to equip myself before kuba kicks my ass on tuesday.

my bf picked up a decent pair of court shoues at the reebok outlet in vaughan mills. i think they came to about $70 (normally, they're priced around $120 or so).

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
Although this thread is not about bandaids like I originally thought (tricky!) I still want to say I really want these:

11476.jpg

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:

S'il vous plait sports (sp?) @the mall beside the Allen @ Lawrence. always has great deals on athletic clothes and shoes... or if you're in the west end with a car, go to their outlet store on steeles just west of 27

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:

Just hit up footlocker in the sufferin mall. Always great deals

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'll be playing some squash too! :)

And I definitely DON'T have a large budget... why do you think I was asking for "outlet stores"???

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
winners is the place, i buy almost all my athletic gear there. nike stuff is so cheap and imo the best quality. try getting the drifit stuff.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Saucony's...I've never had better and I've never looked back. I had a pair of Pumas too but they don't compare to the Saucs.

New Balance are aight too.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Running free sale
unfortunately, they hold it once a month or something non useful like that

if I have anymore useless information ill be sure to post it.

Last edited:

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i had a pair of new balance which were quite possibly the greatest runners known to man.
i replaced them with a pair of sauconys but i just can't get used to them. fuck i miss my NB.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:

heh im looking for the exact same thing.

[jai]

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I need some cycling clothes.. looking for a lighter weight shell jakcet mostly.... anyone seen any good sales? and I dont' want that MEC one that everone has.. looking for one with a hood. tia