• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does anyone go to the Taco Bell anymore? Are they even still around?

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
Seriously seems like I hardly see Taco Bell around anymore?

Do people not get a big foodboner for a fries supreme anymore?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Love those cheesy chili fries and 4 hard tacos that have sat in the bag for a bit. I like them slightly soggy. Each has to have 2 packets of hot sauce.

Wish they delivered!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Snuffy

TRIBE Member
There's a KFC / Taco Bell in the College Park food court. I stopped patronizing it after I had chicken there that tasted weird.

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
Love the combo tacobell/kfc. great to be able to grab a piece of fried chicken with my cheesy gordita crunch!

Those near Dufferin Mall get the triple score with pza hut added in too!

kuba

TRIBE Member
I have asked myself this 100x. Taco Hell/Smell is disgusting, I wouldn't touch it if I had herpes.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
I went there once in the past year for something different. I had coupons. I won't be back to our local one. It took them like 15 minutes to make a few tacos. I'm not exaggerating.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Well, the food quality has gone down since the 90s. I remember when it was real scallions on the fries.

I never get from it so I don't mind eating it. I miss $0.49 Taco Tuesdays. I'd get 10.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I have no qualms about a good fast food meal every now and again. In this instance, the big crunch and supreme fries are like just the bomb.

if you find the KFC/Taco Bell combo restaurant.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I used to have a friend who worked at Taco Bell.

One was kind of a lifer. Every time we went, he would put extra stuff on our fries or burritos or whatever. Until we realized, "You know what Dan, more Taco Bell is not a good thing..."

The other worked for two hours and then said "fuck this" and walked out.

The last time I went to Taco Bell it cost nearly $10 to get a decent lunch and I looked at my stupid tray, then looked at the unemployed Latinos just loitering, one butt cheek per seat, and decided it just wasn't worth it.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
As a side note:

When I lived in California I went to a Taco Bell and ordered fries supreme.

They gave me that mexican look, which I recognize now but didn't at the time. The one that makes me think they're missing a chromosome or just don't speak english.

Well in this case at least one of those things was true, but, as I later verified in Kentucky,

TACO BELL IN USA DOES NOT SELL FRIES.

I know... weird....

-jM
A&D

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I'm going for a bike ride, and getting A&W since they offer burgers at this hour.

I need weed wacker cord from canadian tire. My chores are total lawn annihilation today.