• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does anyone go to Frank Vetere's anymore? Are they even still around?

cosmosuave

TRIBE Member
Hey is this place still around? I remember hounding my mom to take my brother and I on Tues or Weds night for AYCE deep dish pizza for like $6.99...

kuba

TRIBE Member
Never heard of it either, but North Of Brooklyn serves the best pizza in the city now.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Tried to start my 19th birthday at the Organ Grinder only to arrive and learn of its dismantling and auction for parts. So we went looking for chicken fingers & fries elsewhere and ended up eventually at the comfort zone.

derek

TRIBE Member
Tried to start my 19th birthday at the Organ Grinder only to arrive and learn of its dismantling and auction for parts. So we went looking for chicken fingers & fries elsewhere and ended up eventually at the comfort zone.

ha..that's where the rents took me for my 18th (we'd actually been there many times as a family). when i was 19 it was a place called 'le corner bistro' at portland and king.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

das60

Should have gone to Le Strip for a pint
...except le strip was just a strip joint no bar or anything. it was how they bypassed the blue laws requiring a g string and offered "full nude" oh the scandal of it all lol (I dated one of the dancers way back and a friend worked the door) ... and yes i know i just created a zombie - i ended here after searching Frank Vetere ;)