• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Does anyone actually like Mondays??

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Its seems like the general consensus when Sunday rolls around is "Why is the weekend so short". "I don't want to work on Monday" "Why can't we just win the lottery and move to a Caribean Island". Maybe that last one is more me than anyone else.... But it seems like none of my friends really want to work at all. I know some that actually like their jobs, but those are only a handful.

Who actually likes Mondays???

finary

TRIBE Promoter
the ONLY good thing i can see about mondays... is that sometimes you get that feeling like everything is back on track again for another week.

i feel more organized, and my productivity comes back... those are good monday traits.

other then that... i think monday should be renamed to sunday part II and work shall only be tuesday - friday

/f

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
Its seems like the general consensus when Sunday rolls around is...
I think I hate Sunday evenings more than Monday mornings because of said Sunday Syndrome.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I try not to stress myself so much about it. I know that Monday is the beginning of a week and the week-end seems far away, but we seem to implant this "Monday" deal as an instinct, so when Monday comes, we automatically become bitter and whatever.

It's Monday, it's another day. The way I look at it is... Monday, which means I only have 4 days left until the week-end.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

IgStar

TRIBE Member
are you on CRACK?

mondays suck, but if we started work Tuesdays, then TUESDAY would suck!

I *especially* despise the Monday more right now though b/c I work all day, then have class til 10pm. booooooooooooooo.:(

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
It's just another day.. fretting about it would be akin to asking for medical help on tribe.

ps, i like monday.

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
I like Mondays.
I don't like going to work on Mondays.

If we had a 3 day weekend, we'd all just hate Tuesdays.

pr0nstar

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Does anyone actually like Mondays??

Originally posted by kmac
I think I hate Sunday evenings more than Monday mornings because of said Sunday Syndrome.
NO DOUBT!

all night sunday I spend dreading the next morning.

<--I need to break this habit as it ruins a perfectly good sunday!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Does anyone actually like Mondays??

Originally posted by kmac

This is why on Sundays I dread going to sleep and tend to stay up later. Because once you wake up, it'll be Monday.

finary

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Re: Does anyone actually like Mondays??

Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
This is why on Sundays I dread going to sleep and tend to stay up later. Because once you wake up, it'll be Monday.
holy shit.. you took the words right out of my mouth!!

last night i SHOULD have gone to bed at 10:30... i was tired, half asleep on the couch anyway...

but i wasnt mentally prepared for monday to start yet.. so i ended up watching a movie on TMN till 1:30 or 2 am before wandering off to bed..

i hate that :/

Poot

TRIBE Member
Gah.

Originally posted by Indian Girl
all night sunday I spend dreading the next morning.

<--I need to break this habit as it ruins a perfectly good sunday!
Yup. I know this feeling intimately.

I hate Mondays even more so now that I am working Monday - Saturday, and now my weekend consists of Sunday alone.

Boooo for one day weekends.

Boo, boo, booooooo I say!

:(