• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

do you think you could win a fight with a dog?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
yes....I would have to train for at least a week on the kind of attack a dog would mount and try to do what I could to either distract him/her and/or try to kep his mouth shut....yeah, I would take one on...I would also fight an alligator if you taunt me enough to do it:)

the idea of beating an animal that has a naturalistic ability to attack it's prey and kill it turns me on

defazman

TRIBE Member
I could, but only if Amnesty International would free all the worlds political prisoners when I win.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
stick your fist in it's mouth so it can't bite you then pound it in the head with a rock.

Winar = me.

for reeal...humans are smart, what makes ANYONE think that it's not possible to beat ANY animal predator??....fuck a bear!...just keep your composure and you should do fine...use the landscape, that's the trick...I feel like that half retarted boxing trainer...

TAtlas.jpg

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
Dr Funk MD Makes Kraft Dinner
Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a soup pot, pour package contents into pot, stir, and reduce heat, cover, remove when noodles are soft, stick hand in the pot and pound it with a rock

Winar = me. again.

finary

TRIBE Promoter
ive actually thought about this before

i think it would all depend on whether i was able to land the first kick to the dogs head...

i think that would stun it enough to finish the job

if i missed or the dog was able to withstand my first kick to the head... i think i'd be in trouble

MoFo

TRIBE Member
So you guys think about this because you want to be prepared for future junk yard mishaps?

Cuz I usually think about where I can piss if I got stuck on the subway. So far, it seems like the corner where the door is on a Metro is the best one.

Shake, apologize, run to the other end of the subway.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
So you guys think about this because you want to be prepared for future junk yard mishaps?

Cuz I usually think about where I can piss if I got stuck on the subway. So far, it seems like the corner where the door is on a Metro is the best one.

Shake, apologize, run to the other end of the subway.

been there MANY times...it's that post piss shake that's deadly...I get caught more times than not

lok

TRIBE Member
Seriously, how could you lose to a dog? You have height leverage, ingenuity, weight and in some cases even strength. With absolutely no resources, it could be difficult, but with your life a stake, you'd be surprised how dirty you will fight. Eye gauges, jaw breaks..etc etc.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I was so drunk once and didn't piss before going on the train. And the train stopped. I REALLY didn't want to actually use my plan but I almost did.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
Seriously, how could you lose to a dog? You have height leverage, ingenuity, weight and in some cases even strength. With absolutely no resources, it could be difficult, but with your life a stake, you'd be surprised how dirty you will fight. Eye gauges, jaw breaks..etc etc.
I don't know how many humans could bite a face off and not puke at the fact that they just bit into dog flesh with blood and tissue spurting everywhere.

When you gag, that's when ol' Sparky takes out one of your nostrils.

Stan

TRIBE Member
Dogs are easy. They've basically only got one offensive weapon - their mouth. You've got two fists, feet, knees and elbows. As long as the dog isn't like 200 lbs, you should be able to take it out if you don't panic.