• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do you think Hell has bottle service?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Why is everything fun also wrong? Humans must be inherently evil because thing we do for amusement seems to be a one way ticket to damnation.

The pride and glow of a job well done, the sense of self worth from being charitable, or the warm sensation of being a good and productive person is eclipse when I go out and get a couple beers in me.

You know what the problem is? Instant gratification is more appealing than an afterlife of quiet bliss. Hell is full of people who took it too far. And why are they being paraded past fields of pirates and single mothers? Pleasure.

Example: Jeffery Dalhmer (you totally thought I was going to go with Bernardo, eh Sunny?) He like to show those poor kids a good time, wining and dining, taking them out to clubs before turning them in to drug-addled zombies for sex/midnight snacks. He took it too far and we hate him for it, but who else wouldn't enjoy an evening of dinner and dancing with the chance of sex after? Okay, maybe a bad example but you get the point.

We like to please. We can do it for other in normal society be being "good" but when it comes to self gratification the old taboos start flying up. Why is sex wrong? Sure we could have a sin free, missionary position, dry hump with plastic smiles of pseudo-bliss that indicate the amount of love in a stark and beige relationship or I could a rusty trombone from a friend in a back alley and actually feel appreciated.

Alright, I'm going to step on some more toes here... evil people are more of a good time than good people. Its true. Jesus, deserts and preaching. Pilate, orgies and bossing military studs around.

Mother Teresa was reported to be a bitch. Truman Capote was the life of a party. Nun versus Sodomite, match: the fag.

Guilt is a self imposed frame of mind saying "omg, did I out fun everyone else so they're jealous of me?"

Partying is like orgasms.... some people have many little short ones quick, other people like marathons of fun that takes you on a journey beyond space and time. But we all know orgasms are evil. The bibles says it some where in the middle "and at climax, she did weep, damnation because of wet sheets."

Damage control is awkward and embarrassingly uncomfortable for everyone involved and usually goes over more smoothly over a couple beers which is what probably got the damage rolling in the beginning. We all have been there, apologies should just be assumed. Plus people who are self righteous and high mighty with their judgments are hypocrites and drags to be around.

So I say, let the hedonism commence, tolerate everyone without prejudice and bias cause they maybe holding, and then we'll throw a big fucking bash when we see each other in the firey depths.

Remember, there is no cut off for guestlist in hell.

Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
I just got home from friday nights shinanigans. my soul hurts.

Ahhh...

Do not be concerned for your soul. I'm sure it is fine..
Your liver, however, is in protest... :)

But, if we are going to discuss philosophy/religion, I think Beelezebub would be a poor host if he didn't offer Bottle service. I for one have already reserved my table.. Tribe party? Who wants to come??

Last edited:

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
Why is everything fun also wrong? Humans must be inherently evil because thing we do for amusement seems to be a one way ticket to damnation.

The pride and glow of a job well done, the sense of self worth from being charitable, or the warm sensation of being a good and productive person is eclipse when I go out and get a couple beers in me.

You know what the problem is? Instant gratification is more appealing than an afterlife of quiet bliss. Hell is full of people who took it too far. And why are they being paraded past fields of pirates and single mothers? Pleasure.

Example: Jeffery Dalhmer (you totally thought I was going to go with Bernardo, eh Sunny?) He like to show those poor kids a good time, wining and dining, taking them out to clubs before turning them in to drug-addled zombies for sex/midnight snacks. He took it too far and we hate him for it, but who else wouldn't enjoy an evening of dinner and dancing with the chance of sex after? Okay, maybe a bad example but you get the point.

We like to please. We can do it for other in normal society be being "good" but when it comes to self gratification the old taboos start flying up. Why is sex wrong? Sure we could have a sin free, missionary position, dry hump with plastic smiles of pseudo-bliss that indicate the amount of love in a stark and beige relationship or I could a rusty trombone from a friend in a back alley and actually feel appreciated.

Alright, I'm going to step on some more toes here... evil people are more of a good time than good people. Its true. Jesus, deserts and preaching. Pilate, orgies and bossing military studs around.

Mother Teresa was reported to be a bitch. Truman Capote was the life of a party. Nun versus Sodomite, match: the fag.

Guilt is a self imposed frame of mind saying "omg, did I out fun everyone else so they're jealous of me?"

Partying is like orgasms.... some people have many little short ones quick, other people like marathons of fun that takes you on a journey beyond space and time. But we all know orgasms are evil. The bibles says it some where in the middle "and at climax, she did weep, damnation because of wet sheets."

Damage control is awkward and embarrassingly uncomfortable for everyone involved and usually goes over more smoothly over a couple beers which is what probably got the damage rolling in the beginning. We all have been there, apologies should just be assumed. Plus people who are self righteous and high mighty with their judgments are hypocrites and drags to be around.

So I say, let the hedonism commence, tolerate everyone without prejudice and bias cause they maybe holding, and then we'll throw a big fucking bash when we see each other in the firey depths.

Remember, there is no cut off for guestlist in hell.

I think im in love. <3 See you in hell!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Checks and balances. We view pleasure with a tinge of guilt so that we don't self destruct ourselves while simply pursuing pleasure and nothing else.

One day we'll figure out a way to get a wire implanted directly into our head so that it will stimulate instantly the pleasure centre of our brain. When this happens, you'll see thousands to millions of people killing themselves from starvation with their finger jammed down on that button and a huge fucking grin on their faces.

With great power comes great responsibility - that kind of crap.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Muad'ib said:
quit being a wanker.
no.

el presidente Highsteppa said:
One day we'll figure out a way to get a wire implanted directly into our head so that it will stimulate instantly the pleasure centre of our brain. When this happens, you'll see thousands to millions of people killing themselves from starvation with their finger jammed down on that button and a huge fucking grin on their faces.

thats why I figure Utopia would be bittersweet... perfect lifestyles with nothing to compare it to would cause a bieging of the senses and we wouldn't appreciate the how spoiled we've become. I enjoy living in a society were restuarants like the Mandarin exist - a place where gluttony is encouraged and you over-indulge simply because you can.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
awww chris, everything will be alright when you come down

yesterday was perhaps one of the best days ever
loved hanging with you and kirsten, and sunny and janine

Krzysiu said:
thats why I figure Utopia would be bittersweet... perfect lifestyles with nothing to compare it to would cause a bieging of the senses and we wouldn't appreciate the how spoiled we've become. I enjoy living in a society were restuarants like the Mandarin exist - a place where gluttony is encouraged and you over-indulge simply because you can.

The thing that always pisses me off is that the truest Utopia will have no blame to give to oneself. Responsibility in a Utopia is something no one has to answer to, and therefore creates a society of victims. ;)

Big Boss

TRIBE Promoter
Actually, I'm pretty sure Hell has bottle service

From the Purgatory press release

Purgatory Toronto
199 Richmond Street. Downtown, Toronto.
T-416-591-9000 F-416-977-3619
Online @ www.PurgatoryToronto.com
Email- Info@PurgatoryToronto.com

“The Time Has Come for Downtown Toronto to Cleanse”

Purgatory Toronto stands amidst the most legendary streets in Downtown Toronto. Situated in the heart of The Entertainment District on Richmond Street. Purgatory Toronto is a versatile and visually vibrant four floor venue that offers the ultimate in nightlife as well being able to entertain on many levels.

Purgatory Toronto caters to the highest quality for corporate events. Private functions, live music, product and media releases.

WE ARE PURGATORY TORONTO.

VENUE
--------------
PURAGTORY TORONTO - THE 4 FLOORS

HELL
----------
The Lower Floor of This Vibrant Building. HELL, otherwise known as Machinehead is a boutique rock and roll club that is intimate, yet chic and edgy. . The underground provides a getaway feel, away from the frantic & powerful pace of the uppers three floors. Hell has limited VIP seating which provides an atmosphere of constant movement, Machinehead is the place to see and be seen.

PURGATORY PATIO
---------------------------------
This Spacious Outdoor Patio is where you can enjoy the feel of the warm breezes and fresh cleansed airs of Purgatory. This Patio offers Outdoor VIP Booths for Reservations. Smoking is permitted on the all year round heated patio.

PURGATORY
----------------------
The Purgatory Floor is like entering a private lobby lounging area where you prepare to be cleansed. This floor offers unique seating accompanied by stimulated visuals. You can relax, sip a cocktail and mentally prepare for the upper floor & lower floor experiences. Purgatory eases the Mind, Body, Spirit & Soul.

HEAVEN
---------------
The look and feel of Heaven is like entering an Arena of Stimulating Lighting Visuals, Crisp Precision Sound, Private Enclosed VIP Booths featuring sleek, customized furniture and banquettes. Heaven has a pearl white ambient feel with intense LED Lighting. HEAVEN is where the Experience captures full flight. Once you enter Heaven, nothing else in life matters.

UPPER HEAVEN *VIP*
-------------------------------------
Upper Heaven is the Highest Floor in the Building. This Floor is Acessed by Exclusive Elevator Service. Upper Heaven offers Gorgeous Private VIP Booths for Personal Bottle Service Treatment. Otherwise known as the Mezzanine, Upper Heaven features white pearlescent lighting and white sheer curtains for the feel of inner peace. This Floor is where the word VIP is defined and practiced to the fullest extent

I'll let you guys have fun with this press release and concept. Yes, someone ACTUALLY thinks this is a good idea...

why not

TRIBE Member
JOSHB said:
Crowbar has bottle service so yea, it for sure does.

weird.
next thing you know the bistro will be offering VIP booths and bottle service.

bottle service is lame, unless someone else is paying.

edit - just realised you're not talking about the toronto rock bar where area 51 and volume used to be.
d'oh.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
This is the biggest pile of self-serving pap I've ever seen you write Chris.

how is this self-serving? I didn't do anything wrong this weekend. I was just pondering outloud. If I felt the need to justify any of my actions, I'd be direct and succinct about it.

the biggest pile of self-serving noise I ever blew out of my ass was probably my "how do you do damage control thread?"

see you in atch-ee-double-hockey-sticks.

peko

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:
i'm only happy when i'm miserable.

lol, OR

"You're only happy when you make others miserable." :D

----> what if life is already hell?

p.s. guilt was invented by organized religions.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:
you're so fucking wrong it's not even funny except it is funny because you're retarded.

are you this mirthless, unhappy and embittered person because you think you're going to die alone and unloved, missed only by the people you owe money to, from a syphilis infection that you caught from the only she-male you could get to touch you inappropriately for money? why so blue panda bear?

do... do you want a hug?