• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do You Take Your Shoes Off At Work

Techno_Lord

TRIBE Member
The other night at a house party this topic came up and I was very surprised to hear how many people don't wear shoes at work. :confused:

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
This thread has inspired me to take off my shoes right now.

that's right I'm shoeless this very moment. No joke!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Haha. I JUST put on my shoes to go get my lunch from the kitchen.

Sometimes I walk in my socks to the copier and to the other side of the building. Shhhhhhhhhh..

ha! best of luck in your pursuits on that front J!

I take my shoes off all the time, usually drop them below my chair when I'm on the edge of it typing.

I pulled a boner move once when I did this - tore my whole desk area apart for roughly 10 minutes trying to find one shoe that mysteriously 'went missing', swearing my head off and eventually accusing my co-workers of hiding it.

Had to walk around for a while with no shoes until someone spotted it hanging off the underside of the chair.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
i walk around in bare feet all the time. stelettos hurt man

Why the fuck wear stillettos or any uncomfortable shoes to work?

Once at work I pretty much don't wear my shoes and just tuck my feet under.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
me too!
and i only like to put them on if i'm walking into a managers office, a meeting or anywhere with tiles like the kitchen or the washroom. the kitchen because people spill stuff everywhere in there and the bathroom because the guys on my floor have a nasty habit of missing the toilet.

ladee

TRIBE Member
I hardly ever wear shoes at work, especially now that the execs aren't in the same building as me.

I just bought a new pair of shoes today on my way in work so I currently have 2 pairs sitting under my desk (I had to bring them in to show them off).