• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do You Take It?

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
that MUST be the link to the wet spots new video for "Do you take it (In the ass)" I loves them, and my good friend and veyr funny man Derek is the red haired dude in the overalls in it. And i know a lot of the other people in it, (inclusing the Spots themselves) from burlesque. awesome good times, they're playing at the gladstone in march, something to look out for.

acheron

TRIBE Member
I shed a tear

edit. I was going to say something about how I wonder why Dorianne and Thom weren't in the background there... Just seems like the sort of thing they'd be involved with but then I thought better of it. This is like six degrees of perversion.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Soulster

TRIBE Member
hey! i know one of those guys too! dude with pasties and branches in his hair was my childhood next door neighbour... Mark Brown. Nice guy. And a pretty talented showman (singer/actor/etc.) too.

basilisk

TRIBE Member
I saw them at the fringe festival last year... it was a great show. This song was no doubt one of the highlights :) it's a funny video too!

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Soulster said:
hey! i know one of those guys too! dude with pasties and branches in his hair was my childhood next door neighbour... Mark Brown. Nice guy. And a pretty talented showman (singer/actor/etc.) too.
sexy mark brown, he performs with skin tight outta sight. does a killer envanglist number.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories