• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do you sleep with your exes?

Do you sleep with your exes?

• Yes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Personally, I don't, although I have only done that once (or twice ;) ) in the past and found that it was too complicated. But do you sleep with your exes?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jocelyn dee

TRIBE Promoter
haha the comments here are funny.

I don't sleep with exes but I suppose there is nothing wrong with any tribers sleeping with my exes...especially since we are exes so they can do what they want...

But I like to imagine that I was still a better f*ck than any of my exes' other lovers

(...that may just be something I tell myself to soothe my ego)

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
Yup.

I totally do it. With the exception of one. Her constitution is 0; she's dead to me. Asides that, I still sleep with several of my ex's with no compunctions.

I'm getting offered free sex. FREE. And sex is fantastic. Naked bodies? Sweat? Oh you bet your ass I'm game. If I get any sort of contact from them for any reason; I set a date and make it happen. I'm not going to say no to a night of passion. I don't have the luxury of time on this planet - I could wake up dead tomorrow for all I know. Might as well go with a bang.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
yup.

I totally do it. With the exception of one. Her constitution is 0; she's dead to me. Asides that, i still sleep with several of my ex's with no compunctions.

I'm getting offered free sex. Free. And sex is fantastic. Naked bodies? Sweat? Oh you bet your ass i'm game. If i get any sort of contact from them for any reason; i set a date and make it happen. I'm not going to say no to a night of passion. I don't have the luxury of time on this planet - i could wake up dead tomorrow for all i know. Might as well go with a bang.
lawl

djsubrock

TRIBE Promoter
i fall is love easily and generally girls break up with me so no i never got the chance to bang the shit out of x

i have been trolling linked in profiels of x gals. Man some of them look so good. remember what i ve done to them was rewarding but my heart is heavy right now

new flings are better fun gents. forget the x on to the nex. < remember x to the next by gangstarr

peace
sr

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders