• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do you remember.....

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
...the episode of Saved by the Bell where everyone in the school ditched class except for Jesse because she was protesting because they were using plastic cups and Zak because Mr Belding said if he cut class again he'd be suspended but he made a bet with Slater that he'd be with them during Cut Day?

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
yeah,it was her and some waspy looking activist dude,they were harrassing some old dude with a box of cups...too funny

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
No Adam, you're thinking of the episode where Jesse takes the gang to Palm Springs to hang out with her dad only to find out he's getting married & that the women that he's marrying is a lot younger than he is. It's also the episode where Zak & Kelly get back together. Though it was a 2 parter where Zak stops Jesse from ruining her dad's wedding and Slater dates the princess.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
my personal fave is the episode where jesse gets hooked on pep-pills...

im so excited,im so excited im so...scared

Snapper

TRIBE Member
It involved a bet. Zach had to meet them wherever (Slater, Kelly, etc...) they were hanging out. Beach, The Max... While Zach had to attend every class that day. It was known as cut day.

This is where Zach made Belding eat chocolate covered grasshoppers.

Cri

TRIBE Member
I remember that first one. NOt the palm springs one.

Do you watch this every day? WHat time is it on? I should tape it and make a video library for my kids one day :p

Cri

TRIBE Member
I'm not a tv whore sneaky!! I don't have time :D All my extra time is spent on tribe trying to flirt with you :p

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I remember Saved by the Bell having really bad acting.

But I won't poop on your thread further. Go 'bout your bizness.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
sbtb-03.jpg

Ahh the 80's

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
or the one where they breaks screechs' mothers elvis head bust...

or the buddy bandz...

or the one where zach and screech fight over lisa cuz zach kissed her,then screech rips zachs shirt...hahahaha

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
what about the show where there was a supersub in the future and there was a genius kid (Jonathan Brandis) that could talk to a dolphin named Darwin?

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
what about the glee club - where they used the tape of " when the saints go marching" and they made it to the finals and the tape got screwed up

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
...the episode of Batman where the Green Hornet & Kato come to Gotham City looking for counterfeit stamps but get caught into a big giant machine that was going to cut them into stamps while Batman & Robin were stuck in a glue trap watching this happen?

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
... the episode of Duckman where he drank a combonation of motor oil, battery acid and pizza crust which changed his body so that anytime he was angry he would grow, and he had to be left on a garbage island to come back to normal?