• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do you love this McWorld we live in?

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
It kind of scares me. Makes me feel plasticky and dirty, not at all Happy like my Meal promised me.

Jimmy got a remote control truck for his birthday. Zoom, zoom, it went until his brother (that's me!) smashed it with a hammer. My old man likes to get hammered. Outta his skull, and mom fucks the neighbour. Well, the neighbour's goat anyway.

Enough about me, though, do you like this McWorld?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Aren't the ones in Columbia targetted the most for bombings?

I love my filet-o-fish because I've eaten it since I was a kid. But... it's not as innocent anymore as it was.

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i have to go to my McJob tommorow at 8am and unload the McTruck with all the McProduct on it while my McBoss stands around and yells at us for not rotating the loads of unnessary McProduct which we have just received!

<---tired of McEverything!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by MoFo
Aren't the ones in Columbia targetted the most for bombings?

I love my filet-o-fish because I've eaten it since I was a kid. But... it's not as innocent anymore as it was.
ah the mystery fish.

ingredients: may contain pollack and/or whitefish and/or cod and/or pretty much any other cheap organism we can scrape from our polluted waters!

Trini

TRIBE Member
McRecruiters came into one of my Strategy classes this year..... I don't think one student pick up his business card.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by -ravetrash-
You went to bovine university, didn't you?
Got me an M.B.A.... McBovineAss, yeah, I said ass, you got a problem with that? Not that there's anything McWrong with that.

I lost the McPlot again, didn't I?

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by buggs
Sorry I know I am new but I promise not to post for attention like some people.
Plus I promise not to threaten the good people of tribe like some people.
if you hadn't noticed it's 1 am in the morning and no one is posting jack shit. would you like to stare at a tribe that isnt doing anything and diddle yourself all night or participate in useless banter which is really what tribe is about?

ps if you don't like it don't read it...simple as that

-ravetrash-

TRIBE Member
Sorry I know I am new but I promise not to post for attention like some people.
Plus I promise not to threaten the good people of tribe like some people.
Are you slow on the uptake, or just really sarcastic?

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Trini
McRecruiters came into one of my Strategy classes this year..... I don't think one student pick up his business card.
that's silly, owning a franchise run by an employed manager is a great *relatively* hands-off investment. Your biggest responsibility is choosing a good location and making sure your employess aren't stealing. McD's head office handles advertising, cost analysis, product delivery etc.

Here's something to think about: most undergrad business teachers aren't that rich.

MBA- those profs have some loot...

Bumbaclat

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Well maybe we could talking about something useful and I am sorry that is not what tribe is all about.
I have been around for a while and don't need instructions
thank-you.
PEST is back... weeeeee...

Dumber than ever, too.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories