• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do You Like Gossip Like I Do...?

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Name AJ Mc Lean

Dirt- this Backstreet Boy loves giving the ladies backdoor action; also likes rough sex, see groupiecentral.com for more info

:D

deep

TRIBE Member
rofl ... who submitted this shit

Bill Gates

huge nerd; his Dad uses has Netscape not Internet Explorer on his laptop; considered slightly autistic because he often rocks back and forth in his chair during meetings

JAR

TRIBE Member
the had to mention this twice.

Name Cameon Diaz

Dirt bad acne
More dirt

Name Cameron Diaz

Dirt once made her assistant shave her armpits for her; loads of acne
More dirt

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Name Corey Haim

Dirt long time drug addict, currently is broke and living in Toronto; so desperate for cash, he had sex with a fan for a few hundred $$$; is currently selling personal items on Ebay for a few dollars

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
Name Corey Haim

Dirt long time drug addict, currently is broke and living in Toronto; so desperate for cash, he had sex with a fan for a few hundred $$$; is currently selling personal items on Ebay for a few dollars
I didn't know he lived in TO?

JAR

TRIBE Member
Is this where she met Charlie?

Name Denise Richards

Dirt former Heidi Fleiss girl who made it big

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Name Jeff Goldblum

Dirt will chase anything in a skirt; banged Kristin Davis, Lisa Marie, Laura Dern and an additional cast of thousands

And this is bad? :p

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LeoGirl
LOL....he went into a bank my friend works at and caused a scene cuz she "didn't know who he was"
Yep, I've heard this story many of times.
And it's true... he's a strung out little pain killer junky.

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
Name Corey Haim

I think he hangs out at Comfort Zone.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Name Chris Burke

Dirt remember the retarded kid from the TV show, 'Life Goes On'? He used to pal around with the youngest child from 'Growing Pains' (the little blonde girl) until he started telling people that they were dating. Given that he was 25 and she was 8, her parents freaked and forbid him from seeing her ever again

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders