• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

do you like going to the circus?

vox

TRIBE Member
seriously

the term is for people who use words like "n00b" or "ghey" or spell with that oh-so-precious and highly inventive mix of numbers and letters.

it's not really that funny and doesn't really justify all the self-congratulatory wanking that invariably goes hand in hand with the useage.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vox
seriously

the term is for people who use words like "n00b" or "ghey" or spell with that oh-so-precious and highly inventive mix of numbers and letters.

it's not really that funny and doesn't really justify all the self-congratulatory wanking that invariably goes hand in hand with the useage.
blah blah blah:D ...you know it's funny!

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by terrawrist III
blah blah blah:D ...you know it's funny!

about it anyways. Well, actually I kinda do cos I love big events and thats what they rinse out here. Ugh... James tell me you were bored at Theory?

Although I do love that DOA actually has a :dillinja: clown smiley.

Atleast the name isnt as bad as neurofunk.

*pukes*

:)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss riot
about it anyways. Well, actually I kinda do cos I love big events and thats what they rinse out here. Ugh... James tell me you were bored at Theory?

Although I do love that DOA actually has a :dillinja: clown smiley.

Atleast the name isnt as bad as neurofunk.

*pukes*

:)
that fabric mix is basically a theory jam in your headphones!:) ...don't get me wrong, theory jams are great to go to and I love the vibe throughout and I WAS bored at times but I HATE when DJ's condescend the audience sometimes...we all don't just " eat that shit up" and I for one LOVE a mixed bag of a set..."compound" and "so vain" were the best things I heard all night

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
...mid to large scale jungle events always have mainly dancefloor tunes but for some reason in the last year everyone is acting like it's new and gets upset when it happens...it makes no sense...

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jungleboy
...mid to large scale jungle events always have mainly dancefloor tunes but for some reason in the last year everyone is acting like it's new and gets upset when it happens...it makes no sense...
big, dancefloor driven anthems are not the same thing as throwing down wobbly basslined tunes on over and over and over...I know PLENTY people who were getting bored...the irony of friday night's music was the fact that I ACTUALLY got excited to hear the "nine" a few times...one of the biggest party tunes ever IMHO;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories