• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do you fantasize about Eugene Levy's son...

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Galactic Phantom said:
FUCK YOU MTV & YOUR CRACK TV SHOWS!!!
8th and Ocean is the only one I can't get into. Maybe it's the camera work or the fact that it is in no way different from Laguna, but it just doesn't hold my attention.

Though for some reason I found myself watching that "dissing contest" show that's hosted by Fez from That 70's Show yesterday. Now that is some horrible shit right there.

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
Yo Momma is the shittiest show because the jokes are rehashed!
Fez is UNFUNNY!!

Quick recap:
- Sabrina & Kelly are the twins.
- Kelly is the outgoing one, Sabrina the shy one.
- Sabrina gets an acne attack & kills are confidence (which is weak already)
- Kelly wants to move away from being "the twins" & wants a boob job, which freaks out Sabrina.
- Sabrina's skin clears up, steps up her game & gets a contract, Kelly gets mega jealous.
- Kelly gets a call for a casting & is told to ask Sabrina to go too, but Kelly doesn't tell her....

Last edited:

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Yeah I've been busting a couple of those jokes since Grade 6.

"Yo momma's so black, she leaves footprints on a blackboard" which doesn't even make sense but is still crazy old.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Onthereals

TRIBE Member
Well my cousin is next door neighbours with Eugene Levy and he told me his son is over there regularly. Also, he sees Eugene with a new girl almost every week.

And I'm not telling where my cousin lives.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
is she the one with the crazy boyfriend? i caught an episode of real world this past weekend and it made me kinda hate humanity.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Booty Bits said:
is she the one with the crazy boyfriend? i caught an episode of real world this past weekend and it made me kinda hate humanity.
She's pretty damn crazy herself, but yeah that's the one.

I mean, I'm sure that that kind of attitude in an abusive relationship is far from uncommon, but it is really, really hard to understand.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
dan levy i've come back after 3 years to tell you I LOVE YOU

let me me the catherine o'hara to your eugene. and let our dog have a mountain of bears dressed as bees stuffed toys.

DAN LEVY I AM EMPTY WITHOUT YOU