• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do you fantasize about Eugene Levy's son...

faglock on

OKAY SERIOUSLY, IS DAN LEVY THE NEW UNICORN OR WHAT?!>!?!

SINCE THE BIRTH OF CANADA'S OWN MTV CHANNEL, AND PARTICULARLY MY NEW FAVORITE TALKSHOW SINCE "THE CHATROOM" -- MTV LIVE -- I HAVE FALLEN HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH A CERTAIN DANIEL J. LEVY, SON OF STAGE AND SCREEN STAR EUGENE LEVY, AND SELF-PROCLAIMED "ORDINARY EVERYDAY GUY"

(YES, EVERYDAY, IN MY ORDINARY LIFE, I WATCH MY DAD WALK IN ON JASON BIGGS GENTLY INSERTING HIS JEWISH-CUT THROBBING PIECE OF MANHOOD INTO MOM'S FRESHLY BAKED APPLE PIE, DAN YOU ARE SOOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSSO ORDINARY, THAT IS WHY I LOVE YOU!!!!!)

I LOVE DAN LEVY, HIS FUNNY GLASSES, HIS VINTAGE-ARMY CHIC, HIS OFTEN SARCASTIC AND WHINY TONE (DANLOCK, IF YOU WILL) AND HIS TIGHT FITTING CLOTHING

THIS THREAD IS REALLY NOT EVEN A CONVERSATION, IT IS JUST A PERSONAL DIARY OF MY INFATUATION WITH THAT SEXY HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN' MTV HOST -- WHAT WILL HE SAY NEXT?!?!

WILL HE FURROW HIS EMO-BROW IN DISGUST OF BRITNEY'S SUPER SWEET SIXTEEN (AN OVERWHELMINGLY EXPENSIVE CELEBRATION OF ADOLESCENCE THAT MUST MAKE DAN REVISIT REPRESSED MEMORIES OF HIS OWN $36 000 BAR MITZVAH EXPERIENCES), AND WILL HE ASK THE HARD HITTING QUESTIONS TO PEREZ HILTON, NEW YORK CITY'S GORILLA GOSSIP? (IN HIS CASe, I LITERALLAY MEAN GORILLA AND NOT GUERILLA...YOU CAN'T BE INCOGNITO WITH THAT TRADEMARK DOUBLE CHIN AND HORRIBLY ILL-FITTING BEN SHERMAN-SPONSORED ATTIRE)

OH DAN LEVY, I HOPE YOU BECOME A RAVER AND START RAEDING THIS MESSAGE BOARD AND REALIZE THAT I AM YOUR GREATEST FAN.

SOMETIMES I WISH THAT I HAD CANCER SO I COULD GET A FANTASY GRANTED BY THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION, AND I'D LIE IN MY HOSPITAL BED HOPING YOU'D COME BY WITH AN 8.5 BY 11 SIGNED HEADSHOT FROM YOUR TALENT AGENCY, AND AN IMPERSONAL LETTER WRITTEN BY YOUR PUBLICIST BUT SIGNED BY YOU!!!

AND OH, I REALLY HOPE I WRITE DAN LEVY ENOUGH IN THIS THREAD SO THAT IT BECOMES THE #1 ITEM WHEN YOU GOOGLE HIS NAME

ALL DAY I GOOGLE DAN LEVY.... I AM GOOGLY EYED RIGHT NOW!!!!

DAN LEVY BE MINE! THERE IS NO OTHER GREATER FAN

love

stseESESEDESdeds-stee.

Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
MTV HOST DAN LEVY:

HOW DO I LOVE YOU, LET ME COUNT THE WAYS

OH FKK THIS SHIT, I CANT COUNT, I JUST HAPPEN TO LOVE YOU AND IM TOO STUPID TO ARTICULATE IT

BUT LET ME SSAY THIS

IF THE SIGHT OF TEDDY SHIRTLESS MACKING ON HEIDIE ON 8TH AND OCEAN IMMEDIATELY PITCHES A TENT IN MY GAPKIDS SIZE 14 SKATEBOARD-PRINTED BOXERS, IT IS THE SIGHT OF YOUR EXCESSIVELY TIGHT RED CAPPED-SLEEVED VINTAGE T-SHIRT AND THE SOUND OF YOUR SLIGHTLY WHINY BUT ALTOGETHER CHARMING CYNICISM THAT KEEPS MY SAILBOAT MAST FULLY ERECT

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN I AM SAD

YOU MAKE ME HOPEFUL WHEN I AM LOST

YOU MAKE ME CHEERFUL WHEN SKIES ARE GREY

YOU MAKE ME WONDER IF YOUR LEGS ARE HAIRY OR IF YOUR CHEST IS SHAVED

YOU MAKE ME WONDER A WHOLE LOT OF THINGs, AND I OFTEN HAVE TO MSN PEOPLE TO ASK THEM

TRUST ME, I HAVE.

DAN LEVY, YOU MAKE ME COMPLETE. YOU MAKE ME COMPLETELY CRAZY, ANYWAY.

My eyes beheld a sky one night,
It seems so long ago,
A perfectly painted portrait,
Be-speckled with blue and gold.
As I sit and ponder more,
It strikes me that DAN LEVY were there,
And it was truly DAN LEVY's simple beauty,
That gave the stars their perfect glare.

fortune kooky

TODAY AS I FINISHED MY BREAKFAST OF RICE, FISH MAW AND PIG INSTESTINES, I OPENED MY DAILY MORNING FORTUNE COOKIE ( AS ALL OF WE DIASPORADIC ASIAN FOLK DO) AND HOPED FOR LUCK AND PROSPERITY

BUT RATHER THAN THE FORTUNES OF CONFUSCIOUS, INSTEAD I FOUND A PHOTO OF DAN LEVY, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS SEXUALLLY-CONFUSEDCIOUS

UPON THIS TINY FORTUNE LABEL, A PICTURE OF M. LEVY APPEARED WITH THE FOREBODING THREAT: HE WHO HESITATES IS LOST

IT MADE ME REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO DAY BUT TODAY ( RENT, 1996, ORIGINNAL BROADWAY RECORDING) TO DECLARE MY PUBLIC AND PUBIC LOVE FOR THE FORMER RYERSON STUDENT AND SELF-PROCLAIMED POP CULTURE JUNKIE.

(PS, WHEN DID "SELF PROCLAIMED POP-CULTURE JUNKIE" BECOME THE NEW WORD FOR "GAY?")

AS THE WISE NUBIAN QUEEN BEYONCE DOTH FORECAST, "I DONT THINK YOU ARE READY FOR DAN LEVY'S JELLY BUT HIS BODY'S SO BROODING-LICIOUS FOR YOU BABE"

mutslaster said:
can i show him this thread or what hahaha

THIS IS THE DIARY OF STEEVEE'S OBSESSION WITH DAN LEVY

YOU THINK YOU KNOW, BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

I AM HOPING YOU SHOW HIM AND HE CAN LOG IN DAILY FOR HIS DOSE OF MY FASCINATION, AND TRACK HOW HE INFUSES HIS HARD-HITTING NEWS REPORTS ON MYSPACE, GAWKER AND THE COACHELLA FESTIVAL WITH SECRETLY CODED LOVE MESSAGES TO ME

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF FIGURING OUT A DANLEVY CODE, A MORE CONTEMPORARY GAY VERSION OF THE DAVINCI CODE WHERE I PRETEND EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS A WAY OF HIM SAYING "STEEVEE, I SEE YOU OUT THERE AND DESPITE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US BOTH EMOTIOANLLY, AND DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOU, I STILL WANT TO BE BEST FRINDS....BROKEBACK STYLE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN"

AND FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT I MEAN, I MEAN I WANT TO USE HIS BODY LIKE A JUNGLE GYM AND CLIMB HIS LADDER AND CROSS HIS MONKEY BARS, AND SEE-SEE HIS PLAYMATE.

TO THE TUNE OF "THE WHO'S TOMMY" --- DAN LEVY CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!

SEE ME...

TOUCH ME..

FEEL ME.

d.code

TRIBE Member
danlevy2.jpg

love_eyed.jpg

WAIT THAT IS THE WRONG GUY!!!

I HAVE TRIED SO HARD TO FIND PICTURES OF DAN LEVY, BUT WITHOUT A MYSPACE ACCOUNT, THERE IS LITTLE TO SATIATE MY GAY TEENAGE FANATIC APETITE.

Last edited:

zee

TRIBE Member
Dam That SnarkEE Kid said:
TODAY AS I FINISHED MY BREAKFAST OF RICE, FISH MAW AND PIG INSTESTINES, I OPENED MY DAILY MORNING FORTUNE COOKIE ( AS ALL OF WE DIASPORADIC ASIAN FOLK DO) AND HOPED FOR LUCK AND PROSPERITY

BUT RATHER THAN THE FORTUNES OF CONFUSCIOUS, INSTEAD I FOUND A PHOTO OF DAN LEVY, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS SEXUALLLY-CONFUSEDCIOUS

UPON THIS TINY FORTUNE LABEL, A PICTURE OF M. LEVY APPEARED WITH THE FOREBODING THREAT: HE WHO HESITATES IS LOST

IT MADE ME REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO DAY BUT TODAY ( RENT, 1996, ORIGINNAL BROADWAY RECORDING) TO DECLARE MY PUBLIC AND PUBIC LOVE FOR THE FORMER RYERSON STUDENT AND SELF-PROCLAIMED POP CULTURE JUNKIE.

(PS, WHEN DID "SELF PROCLAIMED POP-CULTURE JUNKIE" BECOME THE NEW WORD FOR "GAY?")

AS THE WISE NUBIAN QUEEN BEYONCE DOTH FORECAST, "I DONT THINK YOU ARE READY FOR DAN LEVY'S JELLY BUT HIS BODY'S SO BROODING-LICIOUS FOR YOU BABE"

aahahaha <3

peko

TRIBE Member
zee said:
whoa
its like krzysiu in hipster-douchebag form

lol, minus the vinderminology 'hipster-duochebag', at first glance I thought it was krzysiu too.

DANICORN tidbit: one time in 'star gazing', I read that Steve Martin was on Queen (near Crawford), looking for Eugene. Martin stopped to ask a woman gardening around her property if she knew if this was Eugene Levy's 'hood, lol.*

*the picture caught my eye, it's one of my favorite buildings (across from Trinity?Park), and I LOVE Steve Martin.