• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do You Ever Just Wanna...

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
...stab that fuck in your computer lab with the b.o. and annoying accent in the eye with a fork?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

IgStar

TRIBE Member
[jack nicholson] "I'm going to need you to retard your anger [jack nicholson]

[adam sandler] that's retarded, I'm retarded [adam sandler]

I love that part.
<--easily amused:D

quantumize

TRIBE Member
speaking about fork stabbings

didn't somebody post an article about some fat lady getting stabbed with plastic forks at a restaurant cuz she was blocking the doorway ?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
When you're done stabing the immigrent with the b. o. can you come by and stab the mentally disabled person who shit her pants on the bus this morning and stunk up the whole place.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
When you're done stabing the immagrent with the b. o. can you come by and stab the mentally disabled person who shit her pants on the bus this morning and stunk up the whole place.
hey fucktard,who said anything about immigrants? is some dude from quebec with a big thick annoying quebecois accent an immigrant? instead of jumping to conlusions read the post first,jack off.

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
youre mentally disabled, which means I should stab you in the larynx with a spoon
a serrated spoon
ok, but i cant guarantee i wont have an accident.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories