• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Do you dab?

Do you dab?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Occasionally - I'll break out the rig and torch a few times a year for special occasions. More commonly I'll carry a small waxpen when mountain biking or skiing to vape small amounts of shatter for stealth and convenience. Mainly stick to flower.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I mainly stick to flower too cause i find the oils and shatters are just a bit more intense on my lungs - and as a frequent user daily this adds up quickly.

I keep some ALAIR pens around for when we need discrete, higher concentration/potent hits. No fuss no muss and they just work. I dont want to be a technician with a dab kit i just want the convenience when i want it!

Alair Vaporizers

praktik

TRIBE Member
Also its easy to rock your system with super high levels of THC if you dab a lot.

Just as a matter of control of intake I find flower is easier to control the amount of THC i intake - again as a heavy user this is probably more of a concern for me vs someone dabbing just a few times a day.

But i've had some side effects from cumulatively too high THC levels so Im scared of making a dab my regular..;)

praktik

TRIBE Member
...there are consequences from constant super high THC - to avoid them myself i have upped intake of CBD, which seems to help and also try to keep up a variety of flower, not all super strongest

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Another consideration is the content of the shatter. Most of the stuff that’s out there, online or otherwise, is nasty. Unless it’s produced using the co2 process, I wouldn’t trust it.

If your goal is to get “fucked up”, give ‘er. It’s not for the working man. I’m sitting on a couple of grams of some really clean stuff but every time I look at it, I just reach for the bud instead. ...think I overdid it when it was still a novelty. Lol!