• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Do u know this hotel???

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
I'm doing a project on a modern contemporary space for school. I remember seeing a really new modern and contemporary hotel from toronto featured on Fashion television last year that was really unique and interesting. Does anyone know where this hotel is and what it is called. I can't remember for the life of me.

Any help would be great!

~J*bunny~

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by j bunny 2000
I'm doing a project on a modern contemporary space for school. I remember seeing a really new modern and contemporary hotel from toronto featured on Fashion television last year that was really unique and interesting. Does anyone know where this hotel is and what it is called. I can't remember for the life of me.

Any help would be great!

~J*bunny~

Why don't you call them up and find out exactly the name and see if you can get some info out of them saying that you are doing this for a school project? I am sure they would help you out.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
It's probably Le Germain. Also try The Windosr Arms in Yorkville. A bit more of an interesting space when compared to Le Germain.

peace&rocksteady

Le Chrome

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Le Germain is a boutique hotel of high quality... at least I know the one in Montreal is. That's where my bachelor party stayed for a weekend. It was the nicest hotel I ever stayed in. Everything down to the bed and comforter was the nicest I ever experienced.

I hope the T.O. one is up to that standard. It's nice to have such a high quality place in the city that isn't in a hundred year old building (Royal York, Sutton, etc.)

debunct

TRIBE Promoter
there is that renovation (i think called the drury hotel or something) down on queen st near the mental health and addiction centre. it looks pretty sleek too.

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
Le Germain is a boutique hotel of high quality... at least I know the one in Montreal is. That's where my bachelor party stayed for a weekend. It was the nicest hotel I ever stayed in. Everything down to the bed and comforter was the nicest I ever experienced.

I hope the T.O. one is up to that standard. It's nice to have such a high quality place in the city that isn't in a hundred year old building (Royal York, Sutton, etc.)

I have stayed at both (Toronto and Montreal). The Montreal one has a more intimate feel to it when comapred to the huge lobby of the Toronto hotel. The rooms are very similar in style and furnishings. The showers at these hotels are great.

moose-meat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChROmE
The showers at these hotels are great.

Truth. Glass walls. And the rain-shower shower-heads.
Anyone checked out the price of those things ?? Yikes.

Great hotel , wonder when they will get the restaurant up and running ?

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Whats the word on Luce? Haven't heard anythign about it.

Nestore. Making my way to IKEA tonight with my sister. Session and veal sandwiches are in order. Let me know if you are down. I'm thinking around 8.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by debunct
there is that renovation (i think called the drury hotel or something) down on queen st near the mental health and addiction centre. it looks pretty sleek too.

The Drake.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Nesta
could it be le germain? http://www.hotelboutique.com/accueil.asp

Hype hotel. had the pleasure of taking a lady friend there once after a night of partying. I was pretty funny walk in there all cracked out at 10am looking for a room. :D

word of advice to anyone that goes there... stay away from the minibar!! never seen such high prices in my life :eek:

I'm planning a hotel party there some time in the near future. We're going to get like 20+ people, get there biggest suite, and party like it's 1999.